Chris Leben posting on fb from jail. (Pic)

Story's not going to end well. The only person that can help Chris is himself Phone Post 3.0

Fuck man, pretty sad. Phone Post 3.0

cmon Chris 

215 lbs.? PRIDE NYE??? Phone Post 3.0

Gforce - Apparently he got into a domestic with his wife.

Cops responded and he got popped for a felony for owning a gun that would be legal in 45 other states.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/07/the-latest-on-chris-lebens-arrest-and-charges-following-alleged-domestic-incident

I'm not sure that the case referred to above is the reason that he's doing cell time. That being said, it's the same jurisdiction, so it's likely.
What's "legal in other states" got to do with it? Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - 215 lbs.? PRIDE NYE??? Phone Post 3.0

Wanderlei rematch, take my money!

6thDeadlyVenum -
touch -
FFTF_stuffadamdoes - 
ChrisAllen - Internet in jail? Phone Post 3.0
County lock up probably. Prison is different. But I have a cousin doing 25 and he has a FB and texts. I don't ask where he hides his phone, since he can't have one. Phone Post 3.0

In Russian prisons this hiding place is called a "thief's pocket".

Or a Jail House Wallet... Phone Post 3.0
That would be a hilarious spin on jail house rock. Phone Post 3.0

Suspiciously Official - look, another dumb fuck who has had 9000 chances Phone Post 3.0

As much as I have always liked Leben, this statement is correct

Its always the x wives or girlfriends that get these guys in trouble. Phone Post 3.0

Too bad, since retiring from MMA life has not been great for the Crippler. Maybe Chris will get out early due to overcrowded jails. Good Luck Chris. Phone Post 3.0

I'll bet Jason Thacker's life looks pretty good to him right about now. Phone Post 3.0

cheesesteak - I hope he is not being forced to cold turkey stop his suboxone while in jail. I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy. That's a really really bad time.

I was forced off Oxycontin when they put me up for 13 months..... seen black spots, double vision, couldn't eat, HURT LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER ALL OVER! Shit lasted for about a month and started tapering down.
Needed it though, wouldn't have stopped using them if I wasn't forced too. Shit was killing me. Had a Dr. prescribing me 3 80mg Oxy's a day along with Valium and lorcet for in between the oxy's.

hard to get through but was worth it to get off those fuckers!!!!

I'm excited for reformed muslim Brother Cyrus Leben. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like some people have bought him care packages. Blue please.

http://imgur.com/ip6DMHm

Unrelated subject, I hate having to have a blue post pics. Does the site really make that much money from selling blue names? Seems like they would make more money from ad revenue by having more members if they allowed everyone to post pics. I'm sure it turns a lot of people away once they realize they can't just share a photo without paying first. /end rant. Phone Post 3.0

sloppyfloppys - Looks like some people have bought him care packages. Blue please.

Unrelated subject, I hate having to have a blue post pics. Does the site really make that much money from selling blue names? Seems like they would make more money from ad revenue by having more members if they allowed everyone to post pics. I'm sure it turns a lot of people away once they realize they can't just share a photo without paying first. /end rant. Phone Post 3.0

touch -
sloppyfloppys - Looks like some people have bought him care packages. Blue please.

Those four guys are ultimate fan bois Phone Post 3.0

Hope he doesn't get G checked and robbed for his commi :p Phone Post 3.0

M Wood - 
cheesesteak - I hope he is not being forced to cold turkey stop his suboxone while in jail. I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy. That's a really really bad time.

I was forced off Oxycontin when they put me up for 13 months..... seen black spots, double vision, couldn't eat, HURT LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER ALL OVER! Shit lasted for about a month and started tapering down.
Needed it though, wouldn't have stopped using them if I wasn't forced too. Shit was killing me. Had a Dr. prescribing me 3 80mg Oxy's a day along with Valium and lorcet for in between the oxy's.

hard to get through but was worth it to get off those fuckers!!!!

suboxone is worse.

after his bat shit crazy asian ex-wife took all his money and used it to go to college and become a lawyer, things went kinda sour for the kid. I've heard nothing but bad things about that witch, including someone on here who went to school with her. When the money ran out, she ran off, started her career, dumped Leben got a new bf and the rest is history. Bitches make you do crazy shit. She coulda dropped charges, he just wanted his personal property although he went about it the wrong way. I can't imagine asking for commisary goods tho- ugh

The chocolate lovers gift pack is sweet.

15 bucks PLUS 4.25 processing to get 4 candy bars, 1 cupcake and 1 donut.

I don't know who's getting raped in jail but you could get all this at the Dollar Store for under 7.

Shove it up the old wazoo and visit Chris with a gift pack that saves money. Phone Post 3.0