Chris Leben VS Nate Marquardt Set for January

Makes a lot more sense than Brian Stann...

Doesn't it?

Yes! Great fight!!!! Phone Post

Is this your idea EBM or is it actually happening? Because that would be an AWESOME fight!

good fight!!    i will literally piss my pants if Leben beats "not so great" Nate..

Source?

Chris Leben Slated to Return at UFC 125 on Jan. 1 in Las Vegas

Posted by Kris Karkoski on Sep 17, 2010 at 11:00 am ET25 Comments

Rising middleweight Chris Leben is slated to return to action at UFC 125 on January 1 in Las Vegas after sitting out the second-half of 2010 following back-to-back wins over Aaron Simpson and Yoshihiro Akiyama.

Leben (21-6) handed Simpson his first loss with the “Knockout of the Night” at June’s TUF 11 Finale, then stepped in for an injured Wanderlei Silva just two weeks later and scored “Fight of the Night” honors with a third-round submission of Akiyama at UFC 116.

Silva said at last month’s UFC Fan Expo that Leben would be the ‘perfect opponent’ for his next fight, but “The Axe Murderer” isn’t expected to return until February or March.

http://mmafrenzy.com/15990/chris-leben-slated-to-return-at-ufc-125-on-jan-1-in-las-vegas/ 

It would be exciting to watch but I think Nate has more tools then Chris. Still yet love to see it. Phone Post

This is in response to Dr_G's thread in regards to Brian Stann fighting Chris Leben.

Awesome fight and winner gets a title shot.

Marquart all day but I love Leben...

Winner of Marquardt vs. Leben should take on the winner of Bisping vs. Akiyama for #1 contender. So, basically Marquardt vs Bisping.

Canada_88 - Winner of Marquardt vs. Leben should take on the winner of Bisping vs. Akiyama for #1 contender. So, basically Marquardt vs Bisping.

unless Marquardt loses to Leben..    in which case Bisping should get an automatic title shot..

that article says nothing about marquardt

If Leben beats Marquardt then have him rematch Bisping, assuming Bisping even wins which is far from a certainty. Beating Simpson, Akiyama and Marquardt trumps beating Miller and Akiyama Phone Post

Chris -  that article says nothing about marquardt

Start banning people for this crap please.

dreaming

DERPT

Sauce?

Marquardt, but these are 2 of my favorite fighters to watch. Should be a brawl, I would be happy either way,

Awesome awesome fight, if true. Man this will be a war. Both guys always go for the finish.

Only way Leben wins is if he catches Nate unfocused or Nate stops respecting him in the fight.