Chris "The Grinch" Reedy!!!

Is that american sign language?

ttta!

A lot of the time there is little to no difference in amateur and pro fights... my amateur fights the only difference was no elbows...

not heavier gloves or standing eight counts like they are now...

So they just add elbows and it's pro?

In some cases... Georgia just changed their rules... it depends on the state...

At least your state HAS mma!

yeah... that is true.... some states dont allow amateur fights at all, like Florida.

or Ontario.

reedy is weird, when I see him, he seems cool. then he does dooshbag shit, like smile at the camera as he is getting beasted. or give the camera the middle finger as he is tapping.

Honestly, it's a little hard to like a guy who poses for pics while in the clinch, then like a minute later gets tapped out by omo plata and throws the middle finger up as the hold is being released....and seriously, who loses by omo plata? I can't remember the last time I saw someone finish that in a fight.

exactly, what I'm thinking ^.. easiest submission to defend.

Grinch has mother issues... leave him alone.

Upgrade vs. Grinch after this in their 2nd fight in the UFC...do it...DO IT!

^what does that mean?^

lol shit i though the main reason most people used the omoplata was basically for a sweep of some sort... either way who the fuck poses for the camera and catches a beat down right after... the whole posing to the camera shit is left for guys like franks shamrock and pbf who could actually do it and win

Yeah.... but look at this thread... everyone is talking about him and knows who he is....

i would fight him ;)

Maybe it was an omoplata of death?! Huh!? Did you ever think of that?

I fully expect to see Dan Lauzon win via omoplata in his nect UFC appearance.

josepgcau speaks the truth we are all talking about him

He DOES need a better haircut though...