ttt

I'm for later Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

ttt

ttt

Weidman now needs to get that Sub of the Night bonus vs Boetch on Dec 29

I know he can do it...

Thanks for the video D.

Wow, my heart goes out to Weidman.  I was already a huge fan, but seeing what a positive, generous guy he is impresses me even more.

mmavixen -

Thanks for the video D.

Wow, my heart goes out to Weidman.  I was already a huge fan, but seeing what a positive, generous guy he is impresses me even more.

He really is such a good guy. He did a clothing and food drive yesterday at his church for his community. It was really successful too. Phone Post

Joshua J King - 

Can't believe a cat 1 did all if that. Insane. Phone Post

People need to stop thinking about the obselete safir simpson scale based on wind. The storm had the highest destructive surge potential of any storm in the atlantic basin in history. 5.8 on a scale of 0-6. Ike was 5.2. Katrina was 5. It was the largest diameter storm of any storm that made landfall in atlantic basin history. Wind is pressure differential. The wind speed will not reach into major category when you have to go 800 miles to reach standard atmospheric pressure. But you will have 80 mile and hour winds for hundreds of miles which whips up incredible surge. The storm also had the most cumulative energy of any storm in atlantic basin history. Yes, higher than Katrina. And it wasn't even a hurricane at landfall. It went extratropical 30 miles before landfall. A technicality on this board, but tremendous implications for millions of insurance policies

wasn't aimed at you. Just a general rant. That ss scale cat 1 rating left a lot of people up here very complacent for a storm they should not have been. Thats no ordinary cat 1 and the houses up here aren't built to withstand surge the way they are down your way.

wasn't aimed at you. Just a general rant. That ss scale cat 1 rating left a lot of people up here very complacent for a storm they should not have been. Thats no ordinary cat 1 and the houses up here aren't built to withstand surge the way they are down your way.

I bet Chris is an amazing family man.

Cindy

later

CindyO -

I bet Chris is an amazing family man.

Cindy

Cindy !! Can the Zuffa family show him some love and help him out? Phone Post