Chris Weidman will retire Anderson Silva.

Weidman will not even get past Munoz. I don't understand all this hype. Has not impressed me one bit. Silva would possibly beat the whole Serra/Longo camp at the same time. Word up yo Phone Post

Phisher - 
BrunoMcGyver - I disagree. <b>Karlos Vemola </b>is starting to live up to the hype he had after ko'ing Seth at LHW. He will be the one who retires Silva.

LOL 

How's that? Because beat a guy who isn't even top 30 after moving down to a weight class where he's grossly oversized?

FYI the hype last summer was that Vemola was THE guy to beat Jones. He's never gonna live up to that shit.  

Haters gonna hate.

zazen br - I guess nowadays on the internet you have to make it clear right away - I'm brazilian, not particulary a Anderson fan or hater, just someone who has been passionately following the sport for 15+ years - Literally from UFC 1 and on.

It's kind of anti-climatic, it's not really dramatic, but the way things are shaping up, it's really the most rational outcome.

Weidman is a world-class catch wrestler. He's just VERY GOOD. On making a thread like this, of course I first believe that he can outwork, and win a clear decision over Munoz. Then, afterwards against Anderson, his style will just SHINE. He has the ability to get it to the ground. He can damage and maybe even submit Anderson on the ground.

I'm honestly happy and glad that Anderson won today, and with so much talking about his future, legacy and coming up fights, I just had to say this.

Weidman is very, very real ladies and gentleman. MMA fans who know their stuff already figured out this guy is a fucking beast. And not only that - His style can work very, VERY well against Anderson.

I'll not be happy, but when there is REAL MONEY and rationality involved, I can skip whatever feelings going through to my heart and say - Chris Weidman can very possibly be that one guy to retire Anderson Silva. I would actually bet on that.

I have a bridge that you might be interested in buying. Phone Post

BrunoMcGyver - 
Phisher - 
BrunoMcGyver - I disagree. <b>Karlos Vemola </b>is starting to live up to the hype he had after ko'ing Seth at LHW. He will be the one who retires Silva.

LOL 

How's that? Because beat a guy who isn't even top 30 after moving down to a weight class where he's grossly oversized?

FYI the hype last summer was that Vemola was THE guy to beat Jones. He's never gonna live up to that shit.  

Haters gonna hate.

Call me a "hater" after he's beaten a decent fighter.