Chuck Liddell does........

I am not taking anything away form chuck as i said "Chuck is a great fighter one of top 5 LHW's in the world".

I only wish i had 10k sitting about so i could make and easy 10k 1if the two fought.

I like chuck as a fighter i have no "HATE" towards him of UFC. Hell i traveled 5000 miles to goto a UFC. That fact still remains he doesnt have better hands that Cro Cop.

DanaWhite@Zuffa: "I'm willing to put $10k of my own money on Chuck if this fight were to transpire.

Hint. Hint."

One would imagine that was in reference to Bisping v Chuck.

^^

We know for damn sure that you are no expert mr "Leben will KO Silva"

Mirko would humiliate Chuck

CroCop by decapitation

BM21

"Chuck's hands > Mirko's hands

Mirko's kicks > Chuck's kicks

Mirko's striking > Chuck's striking MAYBE..

In a fight there are no foregone conclusions.

I would like you to look at Jens Pulver / Joe Lauzon and then analyze when you say Chuck would have no chance vs. CroCop. Then realize the fact Mirko was KOd by Randleman, and Chuck has never been KO'd in a fight, yes TKO'd.. KO'd cold no.

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.. ANY NIGHT EITHER GUY COULD OUTSTRIKE THE OTHER, SHIT CHUCK MIGHT SHOOT ON MIRKO! WHO KNOWS! YOU'RE NOT AN EXPERT! "

LOL yeah chuck could take CC down. Another great post by the UG Fucktard!

CRE is one of the worst trolls on the forum. He is a disgrace

CRE

Stop trolling. Pride is superior. Now get back in your pickup and go fuck your third cousin in the trailer

CRE stop hijacking this thread with your pathetic personal life

The only topic for discussion is how badly Mirko would clown Chuck

CRE you still sucking the milk out of your moms titties. You dont own a watch let alone an apartment. I understand this is the internet and you have to create a fake life to replace the sad pathetic excuse of your own. But no need to keep going on about it

Cro Cop is a better striker and has more power.

"I'm willing to put $10k of my own money on Chuck if this fight were to transpire."

You'll lose it too if you were talking about a Crocop fight.

We know you support Chuck, Dana, but be realistic. Chuck has only a punchers chance against Crocop, nothing more than that.

Prove us wrong and set the fight up. You won't have another chance after Mirko beats Fedor.

i thought you guys wanted chuck to fight wanderlei? what's all this interest about having him fight a heavyweight about?

HOOOTY HOOO!!!

I agree completely with this tread. Crocop is a natural kickboxer. His striking is some of the best in the game. He's a much more technical striker than chuck. Chuck does have freakish power and he's a great counter puncher.

But he can be pretty sloppy. Cro cop would pick him apart on the feet.

Chuck's record is impressive. Cro cop's is as well. Look at the guys he's faced. Heath, Igor, Hunt, Silva, Yoshida, Sak, Fujita, Fedor, Aleksandr, Minowa, Barnett. All pretty big guys (save Sak) and he did well against all of them. Even his losses.

Bottom line. Chuck's a great fighter. Mirko's better.

Chuck has far superior thumbs, crocop takes the rest.

...YES !!!......and then Cro Cop would KO him !

I thought Overeem was considered a kickboxer? What happened there?

"I never said he would take Mirko down.. I love how people on here try to imply what I meant, just learn some basic reading comprehension and that wouldn't happen so often. I said anything can happen, it is a fight, WHO KNOWS? I am saying Chuck has a good chance, a better chance than any nerd on here is going to give him. You're so in love with PRIDE that you are blind. What don't you get about that? "

You talk about basic comprehansion. Where in my post did i ask for a prediction of this fight. I said chuck does not have better hands than CC, that is a fact.

I will give you some slack though since your just a kid. Wait a year then get out, get a beer and a shag, then it will all be good

A g35 is a nice car but who cares,anyone can brag about material possessions.

It's funny reminiscing (sp) about speed in HS baseball. True OG spirit there boys. HOOO-RAH!