Chuck v. Fedor!!

How cool of a fight would that be!!? I know Fedor would be heavier. But still, I think Chuck could take it to him.

Thoughts anyone?

stop smocking crack

yeah and no licking mushrooms ..ok?!

hmm my thoughts ahh Fedor is too big and would pummel him

Fedor would punch holes in Chuck.

I not saying chuck would nessarily win. What I am saying is that anything can happen with these two. Chuck has proven that his striking power can take out a lot of the top guys. I don't think it would be an easy fight for either.

And then I got high......

no Omaplata put up this thread beacuse he got high...

Chuck would win if he could keep Fedor off of him and land some punches on his chin. Fedor`s chin has to be the chink in his armor and after seeing him wobble like a drunk Russian after Fujita nalied him with a wild arm punch I have no doubt Chuck could fininsh the job if in the same situation.

I`m interested to see if Coleman can land something hard on his chin and how he reacts to it after he does.Despite what people say Coleman has the punching power to hurt Fedor so he better not get careless.

Quite hogging 2guns..

Chuck vs Fedor
Chuck would try to keep the fight standing. Fedor goes in for the takedown since Chuck has a great Takedown deffensehe stops him for a second but since Fedor is to big for CHuck he gets him down controls the ground game gets in position and then bet the crap out of him....

Fedor by mugging.

I would miss Chuck....

LOL@Fedor's suspect chin!

Like Fujita hits like a girl and Fedor wobbles (doesn't go down) and has a suspect chin? LOL@UG logic!!!

I saw Mike Tyson wobble a few times, I even saw him go down a few times, which is even worse than Fedor. He must have a REAL suspect chin.

"I saw Mike Tyson wobble a few times, I even saw him go down a few times, which is even worse than Fedor. He must have a REAL suspect chin."

What the Hell are you talking about?

Are you comparing Lennox Lewis's punching power to Fujita?

Chuck has good takedown defense but not that good.

"Are you comparing Lennox Lewis's punching power to Fujita? "

LOL...obviously you have reading comprehension issues. Please quote me on Lennox Lewis. What the hell are YOU talking about? LMFAO! What a tool.

The point went WAY over your head. You are looking at my finger pointing at the Vida.

Fedors chin would be suspect if he got knocked out...Now I don't remember him being knocked out, ever. Fujita hit him very hard and wobbled him, but what was the result?? Oh yeah, two minutes later Fujita got choked out.

As for Chuck, lol Fedor would make Chuck his prison biotch.

I too would miss chuck...

Now Tito v Fedor - I'd love to see that shit... that would be funny.

Close fight. Could go either way. Chuck could easily come in at 225 lbs.

I don't see why everyone makes such a big deal of the weight differences. 215 or so vs 230 isn't that big a deal. The 230 guys routinely have to fight guys who are 250-265, and the big guys these days (Sylvia, Mir, Herring, Arlovski, Barnett, Ricco, etc) often are plenty fast, conditioned, and skilled.