Claressa Shields says she would "destroy" Jake Paul

No matter what you think the skill disparity is, the speed, power and athletic disparity would be too much to overcome. I dont think Shields survives the first round.

2 Likes

She doesn’t even destroy other women

4 Likes

Absolutely no way. Nothing against her, but Paul would flatten her in one minute.
She could beat some dude, but that dude is not Jake Paul

1 Like

It’s sad that there’s people on here, and in life in general, that think any female fighter would have anything whatever for an averagely athletic man with more than 2 weeks training

1 Like

She’s looking for a big payday like everyone else.

3 Likes

Jake Paul has better hand speed and athleticism than Claressa?

Yes absolutely

1 Like

LOL

Jake would knock her out. You guys are living in fantasy land. No woman stands a chance against Jake. Or anyone similar in size and skill. This is absurd. And I love Clarissa’s fine ass.

1 Like

Fair enough then. lol

2 Likes

Jake Paul would KO her back to the kitchen.

1 Like

She don’t look like a kitchen-bitch. I could be wrong.

They arent 3 individual attributes to deal with separately. They work hand in hand. So say Shields and Paul are in front of each other trading, the athletic advantage, specifically explosiveness, would help generate more speed, which would generate more power. Everything would compound Paul’s advantage.

3 Likes

Right there, mathematical, spinal, no can defend…

Paul would beat the fuck out of her and walk through her shots. A lighter woman with all the skills in the world just does not have the power or upper body strength to hurt him nor the resiliency to deal with his punches. MAYBE unless he walked into a perfect shot on the button and even then I doubt he wouldn’t be able to get up.

3 Likes

She would have to literally steal on him…

This. She doesn’t have the power to hold him off of mauling her.

1 Like

Lol anyone who’s ever trained with or around a world champion female knows how helpless they are against even average men (or even high school boys) their size.

A 190lb world class fighter like Jake Paul KOs any woman with ease

1 Like

Of course she has better boxing skill and is more experienced but that isn’t the only factor that goes into winning fights. He’d most likely smash her.

An actual woman competing against a larger, MUCH MUCH stronger man who has also trained isnt gonna be a fight it is domestic assault.

The kid has shown he is athletic and serious about training if nothing else.

I bet she could embarrass plenty of fat guys who dont train tho.

1 Like