Claressa Shields says she would "destroy" Jake Paul

1 Like

@The_Lion_King

3 Likes

I’ve never followed women’s Boxing but would I be right in assuming that her statement is probably inaccurate?

9 Likes

There’s only one way to find out, but it will never happen.

3 Likes
2 Likes

girlfriend love GIF

2 Likes

She’s never fought a round longer than 2 minutes in her entire career.

1 Like

Well if we count mma she has lol

3 Likes

IDK…these freak shows are drawing big crowds.Bruce Lee said a person who practice boxing and wrestling for one year could compete against a lifelong martial artist…Skill for skill I think Jake Paul would catch her and drop her cause he’s got the range …

She would mop him up

3 Likes

Though she is an Olympian Paul is still the bigger stronger of the two with more reach… just saying

1 Like

Am I correct that he has like 30 lbs on her? Not a good fight. Maybe if she was same or bigger.

1 Like

Here’s one of the best ever women’s kickboxer fighting some guy from New Zealand. New Zealand is more known for their sheep and rugby than kickboxing.

4 Likes

I rather fight her in bed.

3 Likes

Which YT channel did this guy run?

“She bleed like Mai Li… Mai Li goooooo Phuk”

2 Likes

Nooooaaaawwwwwwwrrrrrroooooooooooo!

1 Like

The beating he would put on her would send white males another 35 years further down the social equality totem pole…

I like Clarissa, she even hornies me. But this isnt that terrible J Lo movie whereshe beats up her abusive ex with 6 hours of sprawl training. It would look like Drago vs Apollo

6 Likes

What if they balance the playing field a little? Let’s say Claressa gets to land three free low blows…

jajaja jake paul would murder her and be home in time to make a cheesy youtube video jajaja…

2 Likes