Claudia at 115lbs (pic)

Yes.

Yes yes yes

9 Likes
1 Like

1 Like
4 Likes

Smoke show with great tits.

Iā€™ll take a spin with those Planet Girls.

1 Like

She looks 14

I think when shes hydrated shes a fuckin cutie

3 Likes
3 Likes

First pic is HOTā€¦

Leave the thread faggotsā€¦

2 Likes
3 Likes

Iā€™d blow it in her, unless she talked. Her pillow talk would deflate my boner.

She looks good though.

2 Likes

She is actually is quite annoying in her posts on Instagram. each post comes with some personal philosophy. You know the kind, new age lingo stated as though in a position of wisdom, telling others where it is at.

eg today - the text with the gun picture:

claudiagadelha

Verified

HAVING - Lowest state of consciousness;
People that indemnify themselves with what they ā€œhaveā€ in their life. Their material possessions such as money, material needs, relationships and status.

DOING - Average state of consciousness;
In this state we identify ourselves with what we do. We base our identity off of our actions. At this level, we use hard work, effort and willpower to fulfill ourselves.

BEING - Highest state of consciousness;
Thereā€™s no need to want anything. Because everything is our lives manifest effortlessly, all based in what we have become.

You can navigate through deep rough waters and believe me: You Will become resilient as a result of it.

So you would not like her telling you to ā€œshut upā€?

2 Likes

That little dude has nice tits

7 Likes

Lol my sister in law is like that. Posting that stuff & I think, you were just over here trying to figure out how to open a jar of pickles 10 min ago, stop itā€¦

6 Likes

I want to carry her on my shouldersā€¦ face to face.

1 Like

Those tits look painful