Claudia at 115lbs (pic)

shes cute …did her and Joanna fight at TUF show

1 Like

She looks like she could rip your dick off like a celery stalk, throw it in the tall grass never to be seen again.
Still wood.

In what world

I’d suck her cock

1 Like

Dick tuck game on point.

I would walk with her around the house like a club cover

1 Like

lol - look at the size of these shorts!

1 Like

Hahaha like baby shorts.

Back must look nice.

2 Likes

I love her thighs. Tiny but could still force the impregnation.

2 Likes

No thanks. She wears a muscular body much better than 99% of women. It’s usually too much… but it works on her.
Plus… my fantasy entails being thrown around a bit

1 Like

I’d bang, hard.

1 Like

When chicks that round get fake tits it looks so bad and weird. Her fakes are perfect size still small but nice shape and look like she attached 2 tennis balls to her pecs

2 Likes
4 Likes

Once upon a time. That ship has sailed.

2 Likes

All the faggots in here that never get laid would not hesitate if she jumped in bed naked with them.

2 Likes

Angry I Will GIF by Film Riot

1 Like

I love this girl

I’m not in the NO camp… I’m just saying she doesn’t need to lean up… she’s a dime… and a little Hispanic hot pepper… I love me something spicy to eat

1 Like

She’s fine

1 Like

If anyone ever dates a girl who is super into fitness, you’ll soon realize it can be a major attraction turn off.

I was with a slightly thick girl for years. Huge natural tits, good butt. But she turned into a fitness freak. Besides her tits going to shit, she developed back muscles. I noticed it while doing it from the back and I damn near lost my erection. No hetero male wants their woman to have muscles like a man. YUCK

6 Likes