Clays fake-out repercussions

What will the new rules be for a retiring fighter that loses his last fight? Dana was not happy with Clay last night when he weaseled his way into a post fight interview after losing a non-title non-main event fight?

Back in the day when Forrest took the mic to say stupid shit to Tito, they changed the rules so guys couldn’t take the mic anymore. Afterwards, Georges St Pierre looked like an idiot trying to wrestle a mic away from Joe Rogan’s death grip on his first retirement.

I probably give everybody a hard rule of just one so unfortunately for Clay, unless you defy the odds and win your last one, your stupid ass just used it up last night.

I Give the bald guy a pass (Guida)

He’s been in the ufc since 2006
Fuck Egg for being pissed off.

Well played by Guida.

Allessio Di Chirico was butt hurt that they never interview the loser of non title bouts,
Well that’s how u beat the system

5 Likes

Member that time when Dana slapped his wife and acted like he was sorry so that he could get on the mic and tell everyone that his punishment shoupd be having to live his whole life knowing that people knew that he slapped her?
I member.
Fuck you Dana. Clay wanted to say happy birthday to his mom.
Eat a bag of dicks with mayo on the side faggot.

20 Likes

:fist_right::fist_left:

Ma Ninja

2 Likes

Fuck him. It’s idiots like that who take advantage of an understood unwritten rule of the sport who causes stupid rules to be made to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

4 Likes

Just don’t give him a post-fight interview again, even when he actually retires.

7 Likes

This. Ban him from interviews or just release him so he can retire in Bellator

Hopefully there isn’t a knee jerk prophylactic reaction. I like the genuineness of the moment. They happen fairly organically. Sometimes a fighter makes the decision jn the moment.

2 Likes

Dana looking for any excuse to get rid of Guida and replace him with some no name fighter who will fight for 12k.

6 Likes

Did gsp ever clarify what he was referring to (things in life causing him to step away)?

If he was looking for a reason to get rid of him he could have cut him at 10 losses. Or 15 losses. Now he has 20 losses.

The guy has been fighting in the UFC for like 20 years, and is a fan favorite. All he wanted was 20 seconds to say happy birthday to his mom.
As old as Clay is, she could die tomorrow.
Let the guy live.

4 Likes

I wanted to hear from clay anyway. He is a fan favourite however he should’ve had the sense to realise it wasn’t his moment and at least keep it short. DC cut him off mid rant which impressed me a bit

2 Likes

Hopefully you see my point. I see yours

1 Like

Lol @Samoa I’m not a fan of Clay either, but what did he do to u.
Surly give him a pass for this one,
Hats off he played them, and won

1 Like

He’s soo dreamy…

I

I hate his brother Jason, missing weight on TUF etc.
He’s a complete Dick

1 Like

Remember when NakedYoga wasn’t the biggest crybaby pussy on the planet? Oh yeah, that’s right because he’s always been the biggest crybaby pussy on the planet!

Dumb move. Hopefully doesn’t become a trend.