Clementi vs Pointon

Yeah, but, Ross is a f*ckin gladiator.

clementi is MUCH more skilled and should completely outclass ross.

Rich is normally a 55er and Ross has had many fights at 205. Hope Rich is not giving up a lot of strength.

"Rich is normally a 55er and Ross has had many fights at 205. Hope Rich
is not giving up a lot of strength."

True, but Ross is only at 205 b/c he didn't get himself into shape. He
should have been at 185 (max) and 170 is probably the proper weight for
him. And Clementi is a very strong 155 lber. I don't think he's going to
be giving up much in this fight.

Okay, I remember the guy now. Rich will destroy him.

Pointon is absolutely dreadful, why must we be subjected to a D level fighter once again?

If ross is getting the fight it's because he has been chuck's punching bag for the last little while, same reason von flue got the fights that he did. If chuck speaks highly of him, Dana won't hesitate to give him a fight.

Richs training has been going very well thus far. And LSU won the sugar bowl dominating ND!!!

Ross was a cool guy to have on the show.
His heart is very much in it.

He's a funny guy and a gamer for sure.

I'd like to see him win.

How quickly you guys forget that Dana loves the guy for stepping up when everyone else wouldn't.

quick, that is exactly what I was going to say. Dana owes Pointon for having the balls to step in where no-one else would.

Yeah he'll probably lose but he'll make some coin out of it and he'll certainly give it everything he's got.

^agreed. This is Dana stepping up for a guy that did him a favor, when 2 other guys wouldn't.

Although, if Ross losses this, I would think he and Dana are square.

totally agreed that they will be square but Pointon will certainly be in Dana's roladex for the next time someone drops out at short notice.

Dana will never forget Ross stepping up to fight Bisping

ttt for rich

"LSU won the sugar bowl"

Are you guys going to be mad when Saben starts putting it to LSU in a couple of years.

lol, yeah right. Jim Rome said it best, "there are two premier jobs in the SEC now. LSU, and Florida."

Saban fucked himself by fuckin over Miami, after leaving LSU early as well. And Tuberville, who has a firm grip on Alabama recruiting now, helped his cause more than he realized when he turned down offers after the undefeated 04 season to stick with Auburn.

Who do you like if your a big time Alabama recruit? Saban, who signed a long term extension a year before bolting to the NFL, then bolting back to college before fullfilling his contract obligation to the Dolphins? Or Tuberville, who did the unthinkable in going undefeated in the SEC, and sticking by his word to stay at Auburn for lesses pay when the money guys tried to lure him away?

Every SEC coach can now say to a recruit, "Is Saban going to be there when your a Senior son? Or is he gonna take the money and run, leaving you to prove yourself in your final year to an all new coaching staff?"

Tuberville did the same thing when he was at Ole Miss. The rumor got out that he was leaving and going to Auburn. He said "they will have to take me out of Oxford in a pine box." I think Saban will out recruit Tuberville.

Clementi vs Pointon!