Cluggy and Ole Laursen UPDATE!!!

From Fabes to me via Facebook (enjoy Mike Lyles)

Jeff Faberman May 12 at 12:35am

So I'm in Singapore cornering Dave Gardner and we've spent the whole week with Ole (see my pics from Singapore). He does in fact know who Cluggy is. And  he agrees with everyone in Oklahoma about what a weirdo he is. He makes fun of him pretty bad. Poor Cluggy getting made fun of by his own "best friend"

Can you do me a big favor?

Can you bump this thread for me:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1640439&page=1&pc=1

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to share this info with our delusional friend.

hahaha cluggy will deny this

Of course he will. And in his delusional pea brain he will find a way to convince himself that it just isn't true.

I've given him a link to this thread, so I'm sure he'll be seeing this... he just won't have the balls to come on here and respond.

Hi, Chris, you faggot!

Ole looked very good in the MMA bouts I've seen him in.

AnthonySullivan -  Ole Laursen couldn't hold the jock strap of Ole Anderson.

That's a FACT!

I just read Ric Flair's book and this is 100% true! Dudes could shut a bar down in style!

The reminded me of a young ME!!!

-OMA (tm): the man who made Tul$a famous

AnthonySullivan -  Ole Laursen couldn't hold the jock strap of Ole Anderson.

That's a FACT!

Agreed

Just caught up lol

LOL. Still no reply from Cluggy on this, neither here nor on my facebook!

Is that normal for him???

I'm beginning to fear he's OD'd.

He finally replied but it wasn't much of a reply. I think he's just humiliated and can't think of anything to say that will make it look any better for him. Poor old bastard.

Clugston is avoiding this topic like the plague.

giggle

Is Fabes back from civil war jungle land now? How long until Clugston becomes their leader?

Cluggy will not rest until every salad has been tossed!

What was he thinking when he named that move "the tossed salad"????

MY GOD THIS CHRISTOPHE! 

I'm going back next summer to fight. Hopefully I can convince Chris to corner me.

fabes - I'm going back next summer to fight. Hopefully I can convince Chris to corner me.

If you have the yaba, Christophe has the time.