CM Punk v Mayhem Miller

For fuck's sake. Miller would fucking tool CM punk Phone Post 3.0

this is a stupid suggestion

Crazy yes, but I would pay to see this fight. Phone Post 3.0

higherprimate718 - this is a stupid suggestion

ApolloRD - 
RKing85 - lol at Miller being more well known than CM Punk.

That might be the most ridiculous statement I have ever seen on the UG, and that's saying something.
Yeah that blew my mind. Phone Post 3.0

No one is arguing that CM Punk doesn't have a ton of wrestling fans. My point is that CM Punk outside of professional wrestling is not well known at all.

Now there are a ton of wrestling fans, and many of those fans are crossover fans which is why he is an attractive marketing wise.

Mayhem on the other hand has been seen on many different types of media. While he may not have a singular fan base as large as CM Punk, he has had a much larger exposure to the rest of the world.

Would like to see this!

grindnpound -
ApolloRD - 

That might be the most ridiculous statement I have ever seen on the UG, and that's saying something.

No one is arguing that CM Punk doesn't have a ton of wrestling fans. My point is that CM Punk outside of professional wrestling is not well known at all.

Now there are a ton of wrestling fans, and many of those fans are crossover fans which is why he is an attractive marketing wise.

Mayhem on the other hand has been seen on many different types of media. While he may not have a singular fan base as large as CM Punk, he has had a much larger exposure to the rest of the world.
I'm not sure about that, but since I don't live in the states I guess I don't see the mtv culture.
I would be surprised if anyone i know outside of mma has heard of mayhem, but alot of guys my age would have heard of cm punk. (And I haven't watched or followed any sort of pro wrestling for a decade) Phone Post 3.0

ApolloRD -
grindnpound -
ApolloRD - 

I'm not sure about that, but since I don't live in the states I guess I don't see the mtv culture.
I would be surprised if anyone i know outside of mma has heard of mayhem, but alot of guys my age would have heard of cm punk. (And I haven't watched or followed any sort of pro wrestling for a decade) Phone Post 3.0
Hell I know lots of casual mma fans who probably don't know who Mayhem Miller is but I'd guess most of them know who CM Punk is Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit this message board gets more ridiculous every day. First shonie now mayhem as possible opponents that Punk could beat. Jesus Christ. Phone Post 3.0