CM Punk v Mayhem Miller

Screw it lets go full on crazy! Miller is technically a legitimate competitor who fights at middle weight, he is also possibly as well known as CM Punk if not more well known due to his stint on MTV. Sign miller to a one fight deal if punk crushes him cut him after spring boarding the cm punk hype train, if it's a miller win, punk is discredited by a "has been" who earns a chance at a come back then.....close fight then maybe he gets a second fight if he looks like he is taking it seriously Phone Post 3.0

Miller subs him under a minute. Phone Post 3.0

Lorenthz - Miller subs him under a minute. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Would be neato, but no AC is going to allow a guy with 40 pro fights to fight a guy making his debut.  No matter how much CM Punk brings in.

It's going to have to be a guy with fairly few fights.

If by some crazy reason mayhem were to lose then the level of crazy for him would hit legendary status.

MayheM is a crackpot but he was/is a WORLD CLASS middleweight who would abuse Punk in ways he has never dreamed of. It would be so lopsided that it would be illegal.

Morgz - 

Would be neato, but no AC is going to allow a guy with 40 pro fights to fight a guy making his debut.  No matter how much CM Punk brings in.

who did lesner fight with his 2 pro bouts?

Miller isn't even close to the popularity of punk. Phone Post 3.0

illegitimateDiaz - Miller isn't even close to the popularity of punk. Phone Post 3.0
I think you are severely underestimating his popularity. He had a pretty successful run on mtv and has was in that comedy movie with Kevin James. All cm punk has done is wrestling so no one outside of wrestling knows him Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem has wins over Robbie Lawler and Tim Kennedy. He almost choked out Jake Shields, who was saved by the bell. He's a big enough threat that Nick Diaz refused to fight him at 185, insisting on a catch weight.

But, yeah, a pro wrestler totally poses a legitimate threat to him.

grindnpound -
illegitimateDiaz - Miller isn't even close to the popularity of punk. Phone Post 3.0
I think you are severely underestimating his popularity. He had a pretty successful run on mtv and has was in that comedy movie with Kevin James. All cm punk has done is wrestling so no one outside of wrestling knows him Phone Post 3.0
Wrestling has some of the records for highest tv ratings cm punk has had 10 times the exposure as mayhem. Is mayhem popular? Absolutely, but cm punk is huge. Fat 14 year old kids know cm punk not
Mayhem, fat guys in korn t shirts in Iowa know cm punk not mayhem. Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem pops his head like a zit in the first. Phone Post

mongo54 -
Morgz - 

Lesnar had a strong college pedigree which the AC took into consideration. They won't count Punks WwE career the same way they did Lesnars NCAA career. Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem wouldn't survive in the cage by himself, let alone a sober opponent.

mongo54 - 
Morgz - 

He fought a 2-5 guy  hardly anyone had heard of in a now defunct organization.

Then he fought Mir and got thumper tapped first round.

James Toney would be a better example against Couture, but at least JT had a combat sports background.

Of course CM Punk is going to fight someone, but I'll be shocked if it is anyone with more than 5 or 6 fights.  Not only does the AC have to sign off, but the UFC has to retain some legitmacy, too.

Mayhem put Saku to sleep
"The Gracie Hunter " not fare not fare at all Phone Post 3.0

He needs to fight Pendrad. Or the Greem Ranger Phone Post 3.0

lol at Miller being more well known than CM Punk.

That might be the most ridiculous statement I have ever seen on the UG, and that's saying something.

RKing85 - lol at Miller being more well known than CM Punk.

That might be the most ridiculous statement I have ever seen on the UG, and that's saying something.
Yeah that blew my mind. Phone Post 3.0

After the news of Fertita saying it will be a name guy with "some" experience from outside the organization, I'm going to guess it will be Herschel Walker Phone Post 3.0