CM PUNK

Allow me to play devil's advocate.

I understand where CM Punk is coming from. You have a team, which is observable. All of their hard work, assisting you in your fight can be examined and documented.

When you go out there, and thank a character which has no evidence for their existence while failing to thank your team, for which there is every bit of evidence in their existence - it's disrespectful to your team.

If you believe in a god (any one of thousands), I'd find it hard to believe they would change the outcome of a violent sport to spin it in your favour.

I've no issue if someone wants to thank god - to each their own. But if you do that, and fail to thank your team - it's extremely disrespectful. I also think it lessens the hard work you put in, to earn the victory yourself.

CM Punk is right on one point - if a god did exist, they are certainly not going to change the outcome of a situation where two men are in a cage, fighting for money.

TKD LOL - If you love everyone, your love means nothing. The rest of your post makes sense. Good to have you Phone Post 3.0

Thanks man

I should say I TRY to love everyone haha I definitely not perfect.

But I give everyone a chance, probably more than I should.

JOB - Allow me to play devil's advocate.

I understand where CM Punk is coming from. You have a team, which is observable. All of their hard work, assisting you in your fight can be examined and documented.

When you go out there, and thank a character which has no evidence for their existence while failing to thank your team, for which there is every bit of evidence in their existence - it's disrespectful to your team.

If you believe in a god (any one of thousands), I'd find it hard to believe they would change the outcome of a violent sport to spin it in your favour.

I've no issue if someone wants to thank god - to each their own. But if you do that, and fail to thank your team - it's extremely disrespectful. I also think it lessens the hard work you put in, to earn the victory yourself.

CM Punk is right on one point - if a god did exist, they are certainly not going to change the outcome of a situation where two men are in a cage, fighting for money.

I see the point... like I said not everyone comes off well... most can't articulate what they're trying to say.

I would probably say "I thank God for keeping us both safe tonight"

instead of coming off like God helped you win.. I don't really agree with that.