CM PUNK

I respect your opinion... and I see your points.
Not everyone is perfect, they do come off strange sometimes... it depends what has happened to you in life, what you overcome. Everyone is different... some come off very well, some do not.

I may come off crazy to some, normal to others. But bottom line, I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to survive what I have by the grace of God.

I will always thank God everyday for my life, my job, helping me through trials and tribulations... helping me through certain struggles.

And if I were a fighter I would thank him there too. Who's business is it but my own?

Where's the harm?

We all need to relax and RESPECT each other's beliefs.

That goes for Christians and Atheist.
(Who are out of control on this board and all over the internet)

We all need to learn LOVE & RESPECT.

Let's start over.

Hi, my name is Stephen. I love God with all my heart and soul. I love my family, my friends, even my enemies. I have no hatred for anyone of different beliefs. I don't like the extreme of either sides of an argument, theological or political.

I am a normal God fearing man. I just want to spread love, respect, and help people as much as I can.

I am not perfect, I am not special. I just love life and science and God. (And MMA :)

Peace and Love to you, CM PUNK I wish you well.

and to the UG, MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL! Now let's be nice to each other. :)

I potato with this.

g0d - I potato with this.
You heard the big man up stairs, he potatoes. Phone Post 3.0

Vu op... I love you too man Phone Post 3.0

RETURN TO JESUS AMERICA! NOT POTATO JESUS!

Stakk5150 - I respect your opinion... and I see your points.
Not everyone is perfect, they do come off strange sometimes... it depends what has happened to you in life, what you overcome. Everyone is different... some come off very well, some do not.

I may come off crazy to some, normal to others. But bottom line, I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to survive what I have by the grace of God.

I will always thank God everyday for my life, my job, helping me through trials and tribulations... helping me through certain struggles.

And if I were a fighter I would thank him there too. Who's business is it but my own?

Where's the harm?

Let's start over.

Hi, my name is Stephen. I love God with all my heart and soul. I love my family, my friends, even my enemies. I have no hatred for anyone of different beliefs. I don't like the extreme of either sides of an argument, theological or political.

I am a normal God fearing man. I just want to spread love, respect, and help people as much as I can.

I am not perfect, I am not special. I just love life and science and God. (And MMA :)

Thank you. We need to learn love and respect no matter where or who you came from. Phone Post 3.0

Where's the harm?

Let's start over.

Freeze bitch Phone Post 3.0

God should be kept in private.

Chris Coogan - 

haha oh man

h

xiBLacKouTix - 

Where's the harm?

Let's start over.

Thank you. We need to learn love and respect no matter where or who you came from. Phone Post 3.0

hell yeah man

Let's start a movement - in the tradition on Martial Arts by showing Respect and diminishing our own Ego's.

We should apply the lessons of Martial Arts to everything really... religion, politics, internet forums haha

I mean it's fun to read debates and people go at it because I always like to see both sides... but it's really gotten out of control, I barely come here anymore there's always a huge atheist vs christian debate... not just here, but Youtube and other sites. But here, let's just all be cool to each other, I know it wont be perfecrt but let's back it down about 8 notches haha
you guys are all awesome...

MMA BABY!

ChaosOverkill - 

RETURN TO JESUS AMERICA! NOT POTATO JESUS!

I read that in his voice and now I can't stop laughing.

All praise to lord Xenu.

No for gay jesus Phone Post 3.0

Where's the harm?

Let's start over.

Only on the UG could we get pissed at someone who respectfully states his beliefs and believes in the rights of others to state their's. This place sometimes man.

My name is Joe (Mama), and I have no idea what's out there, but do believe that we will all have an easier time on this rock if we are kind to each other. Phone Post 3.0

http://rlv.zcache.com/potato_jesus_funny_botched_ecce_homo_meme_flyers-r8fe18984b5234798a1b0cbf59b3f7897_vgvyf_8byvr_512.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Chris Coogan -
Have a vu sir Phone Post 3.0

downperiscope - 

Where's the harm?

Let's start over.

Only on the UG could we get pissed at someone who respectfully states his beliefs and believes in the rights of others to state their's. This place sometimes man.

My name is Joe (Mama), and I have no idea what's out there, but do believe that we will all have an easier time on this rock if we are kind to each other. Phone Post 3.0

Nice to meet ya Joe!

Can't high five ya over the internet...

but good to meet you man, good points there

If you love everyone, your love means nothing. The rest of your post makes sense. Good to have you Phone Post 3.0