Coach Kavanagh: Really happy with Conor's performance, he was on track to getting a finish šŸ‘€

The only track he was on was the one which leads to getting outwrestled (and then possibly submitted) by the bigger, stronger guy ā€¦ If he wishes to remain relevant, Conor needs to suck it up, deal with the excruciating weight cut, and go back to his original weight class of 145lbs. He simply doesnā€™t have the frame to deal with these larger guys (Poirier, Khabib, Masvidal, Gaethje, etc), and packing on lean mass isnā€™t going to change that. He ought to go back down to 145 where his one punch KO power negates his cardio issues and lack of wrestling credentials. That or simply retire. Thereā€™s simply no future for him fighting at 155lbs.

Judge Sal Dā€™Amato got it right.

Just re-read it and itā€™s exactly the way I remember it.
Essentially need dominance and duration.
Obviously no one is counting the leg break.
How much weight should you put into the GNP. I donā€™t put that much into it. Not many of those elbows got through. Had Dustin been on top for a longer time and not even landed anything more Iā€™d say clear 10-8 due to duration. Dustin landed a couple of good shots standing but I had conor winning the stand up.
It wouldnā€™t be insane to score it 10-8 but not the right call IMO .
If you include the leg break it was a definite 10-8 and thatā€™s what I think the judges did.

Khabib talked about how money ruined McGregor as a martial artist, and heā€™s right he really hasnā€™t developed any new tools or improved in anyway in a long time.

He was very good but he just hasnā€™t grown or developed and if he wants to continue he really should reconsider his training.

No. Conor is not a fighter. When going gets tough, he wilts.

On every loss after Diaz, where he got a reward of victory for putting in work, rather than regrouping, getting stronger, he got worse and worse and worse.

Him going nuts now is again avoiding the adversity, rather than facing it.

As for John Kavanagh, maybe heā€™s talking about Dustin? LOL.

Interesting lol - that reads like one of us cunts wrote it