Coach Kavanagh: Really happy with Conor's performance, he was on track to getting a finish 👀

They’re very prone to fundamentalism and big on parameters for guys supposedly so “open” styled or whatever.

1 Like

Actually Conor McZelenoff did win. He was winning in boxing and none of his kicks were checked. His record improves to 350-0 now.

1 Like

leg movement
leg movement
good job champ
leg movement

6 Likes

Perfect

1 Like

Beautiful champ

2 Likes

JK is intelligent, self-aware and a highly skilled troll. don’t read this at face-value like a mouth-breather; there’s something more complicated going on.

No shit?

1 Like

Honestly…I thought he moved from JK

tire porier out by letting him land massive elbows from the top. solid strategy

fuckwit. is the circus in town? their stupidest walrus has escaped and is posting on the internet.

in a thread full of people saying he’s a cunt, i’m gonna crack on and say that’s bullshit.

I think JK is a douche too…calm down Nancy

I know he became rich & silk sheets etc etc

But really, he should of made a supercamp with different teams, like GSP with Greg Jackson & Firas Zahabi

Same thing as Rousey, they hold to their old og yes-man camp too long despite losses showing they need to diversify

Or joined an established top camp with killers

JK looked abit grimacey & going through the motions in the embeddeds … he may not like the man conor has become but you gotta do what you gotta do $ometimes

1 Like

Don’t just say that shit. What’s you’re great insight as to what he should have done better ( aside from the obvious of going to his back for the guillotine).

He wasn’t even getting pieced up on the ground let alone on the feet. 2-3 good elbows got through.
He lost 10-9 if you don’t count the broken leg.

Beautiful champ.

1 Like

He knows who pays his bills and whos likely made him rich beyond his wildest dreams!

1 Like

Kavanaugh said he though Conor was going o beat Mayweather at boxing.

And when he said it it didn’t sound like a coach being with a fighter as he should be. It sounded like he really believed it. The language he used seemed naive, and unworldly.

That he really thought Conor was going to ‘shock the world’, and beat a 49-0 Mayweather who had beaten Paq, canelo, Oscar, Marquez, Mosely, cotto, zab, maidana, gatti etc

2 Likes

Conor was having success early in that round. That wasn’t a 10-8 and definitely not “textbook”.

Criteria for 10-8, which many people comment on without bothering to read (it was a 10-8):

2 Likes