Cody MacKenzie gave blood to make weight....

It's not like they can't put it back in... C'mon guys. They don't call it Battleground for nothing.

Alaskans never surprise me Phone Post 3.0

He will gas walking to the cage

God, he never seemed like the sharpest knife in the drawer. Just cut the fucking water. Phone Post 3.0

I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) - lol, WAR CODY!!!!!
Dunno why, but that's funny as fuck! Phone Post 3.0

So... Are they secretly gonna give him a blood transfusion after weigh ins?
They could have taken blood weeks beforehand and kept it for this purpose. Phone Post 3.0

Senester - So... Are they secretly gonna give him a blood transfusion after weigh ins?
They could have taken blood weeks beforehand and kept it for this purpose. Phone Post 3.0
That's what I'm starting to think. The plot thickens....and maybes Mackenzie's blood too. Phone Post 3.0

In like an IV Phone Post 3.0

Senester - So... Are they secretly gonna give him a blood transfusion after weigh ins?
An inside source on the inside told me that they are going to replace it with a pint of machida pee. Phone Post 3.0

No one said he didn't get the blood back after he weighed in.

Which is scarybrilliant.

Picky McSnobberson - In like an IV Phone Post 3.0
H Phone Post 3.0

fna - 
Hawkeye02 - What weight is this at? He fought at 145...

The tourney is 170. wtf has Cody been doing to need to cut to make 170?

What the fuck is this, is this true?? No way. I dont believe it. I dont know his height but he looked really small (lacking muscles) before but this whole thing is just crazy

Cody McKenzie is going to get steam rolled

Don't know how I feel about this, sounds dangerous. I'm now curious enough about how he'll do to make a point to watch this fight though Phone Post 3.0

human body holds 10 pints. so he took out 10% of his blood for a 1 lb loss.

Jesse Taylor is going to win this tournament easily anyway

I know for a fact that he's been in Alaska for at least a couple weeks. There's not one place to train, or one person to train with, in Cordova. He tried to put on a seminar, and like one person showed up. He's honestly probably been drinking and fishing all summer. I've heard he was looking really big too. Hopefully he ends up okay. Phone Post 3.0

Cody's walkout song

http://youtu.be/6EWqTym2cQU

GroundStPound - 
FerrisWheeler - That would seem like a real retarded move.
Surely he would have his blood pumped back into him straight after the weigh in, or is that even more retarded? Phone Post 3.0

I would doubt that they have the tools to give him his blood again...but you never know. Also, that would be " blood doping " I imagine.

Hawkeye02 - Is JT$ in the tournement? My pick was gonna be Honeycutt, or Hallman. Brock Larsen dark horse pick.

Honeycutt and Hallman dropped out. It's McKenzie, Larson, Fioravanti, JT$, Roan Carneiro, and three guys I've never heard of