Cody No Love PVZ

Sitting in a tree K...I..S..S..I..N..G Phone Post 3.0

http://www.surefirecpr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/STROKE.gif

I would straight up watch them bang Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B - http://www.surefirecpr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/STROKE.gif
Phone Post 3.0

Not dating Fili anymore?

Another Team Alpha Male guy, eh? This will end well.

Let the team hit it? Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure she's been with Cody since a fair bit before the Felice fight. Maybe Fili and No Love tag teamed it once. Phone Post 3.0

Cody's snapchats with her are awesome.. Phone Post 3.0

wat. erm, from a fans point of view, i'd rather she appeared single.

mindless optimism - wat. erm, from a fans point of view, i'd rather she appeared single.
Nah. Find your own girlfriend. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Cody's snapchats with her are awesome.. Phone Post 3.0
Lol yeah that's kinda were I'm basing all this, driving and holding hands, cuddling under da sheets, picks of her walking away shaking her ass. Yummy Phone Post 3.0

So is she just being passed around at the camp? Not going to end well if that's the case Phone Post 3.0

What's his SC handle I may have to download the app now Phone Post 3.0

IFAPtoPennesLegs - What's his SC handle I may have to download the app now Phone Post 3.0
cody_nolove

I also follow Chris holdsworth and Marina Shafir. They post cool shit. Phone Post 3.0

Grizz4327 -
Lol yeah that's kinda were I'm basing all this, driving and holding hands, cuddling under da sheets, picks of her walking away shaking her ass. Yummy Phone Post 3.0
My dick jumped a bit when he posted a pic of her all dolled up in the hotel room before the fights. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi -
Grizz4327 -
My dick jumped a bit when he posted a pic of her all dolled up in the hotel room before the fights. Phone Post 3.0
What's cody snapchat Phone Post 3.0

SouthBrooklyn -
Rudi -
Grizz4327 -
Read the thread dingus Phone Post 3.0

SouthBrooklyn -
Rudi -
Grizz4327 -
cody_nolove Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - 
SouthBrooklyn -
Rudi -
Grizz4327 -
cody_nolove Phone Post 3.0

I just had to quote this entire creepo exchange.