Coker: Bellator has best 205 division in the sport

You gotta pump your product up, but no

cyberc92 -

That's gonna be a no from me. Also, I think Coker has done a shit job with Bellator overall compared to Strikeforce.

Yeah he has really done a terrible job. Good Bellator cards are become exceedingly rare and the whole thing just feels cheap. 

Edit: forgot to mention that the Viacom buyout was probably the single biggest factor in Bellator’s decline. I can’t remember who it was but I was listening to a podcast months ago where somebody involved with Bellator was talking about how many cuts Viacom made when they took over. If you look into the history of Viacom, they are everything that is wrong in American media consumption. They ruin fucking EVERYTHING they touch. 

cyberc92 -

That's gonna be a no from me. Also, I think Coker has done a shit job with Bellator overall compared to Strikeforce.

He built strikeforce from the grous up. He took over bellatornament and he's did a good job turning it around. 

JoeHurley -
Dreville79 -

All I know is, Bader is heavy favourite to walk through the UFC LHW division in 2020

The divisions are both fairly terrible. With Cormier, Jones, Gus & Rumble all moving divisions or retiring. Bader is easily the best LHW in the world right now 

Bader hasn't fought at LHW in about 3 years. 

He fought there last night, and got KOed lol.

Maybe Bellator have the two best LHWs in the world.. 

Dreville79 -
JoeHurley -
Dreville79 -

All I know is, Bader is heavy favourite to walk through the UFC LHW division in 2020

The divisions are both fairly terrible. With Cormier, Jones, Gus & Rumble all moving divisions or retiring. Bader is easily the best LHW in the world right now 

Bader hasn't fought at LHW in about 3 years. 

He fought there last night, and got KOed lol.

Maybe Bellator have the two best LHWs in the world.. 

You beat me to it

I never heard of that guy before, but he looked pretty good.

He demolished Bader everywhere.

Dreville79 -

Lol good call bud. Bader gets smoked by a lot of ufc 205ers. Finally fought somebody good in bellator and got KO’d. Fought nothing but cans in bellator. 

SandBlaster -
Dreville79 -

Lol good call bud. Bader gets smoked by a lot of ufc 205ers. Finally fought somebody good in bellator and got KO’d. Fought nothing but cans in bellator. 

I stick by it. Maybe they both walk through the UFC LHW division, I haven’t seen enough of the other guy to know. But Bader certainly does, pretty much any of the threats to him at LHW would be strikers with little in the way of takedown defence to stop Bader having his way with them. He’d take down Oezdimir, Reyes, Santos at will 

I agree. 

andrewwarner -

I agree. 

Me too