Coker challenges Dana to UFC and Bellator Cross-Promotion

Bellator president Scott Coker challenged UFC president Dana White to a UFC and Bellator cross-promotion fight with AJ McKee.

McKee finished Patricio Pitbull in the main event of Bellator 263 on Saturday night to become the promotions newā€™s 145lbs champion and the winner of the $1 million grand prize. Just 26 years old, McKee is now a perfect 18-0 in MMA. By taking out Pitbull, who is one of the best featherweights in the world, it showed that ā€œThe Mercenaryā€ is one of the best at 145lbs regardless of promotion. McKee is so good, in fact, that Coker believes he matches up well against the best featherweights that the UFC has to offer, including current UFC featherweight champion Alexander Volkanovski and past champ Max Holloway.

2 Likes

Why would the ufc help the competition draw more eyes to their company. Dana isnā€™t an idiot.

7 Likes

Coker is out of his fucking mind. His guys win maybe 2 of the fights below.

Francis Ngannou vs Ryan Bader

Nemkov vs Jan

Mousasi vs Adesanya

Amosov vs Usman

Pit Bull vs Oliveira

AJ McKee vs Volkanowski

Sergio Pettis vs Aljo Sterling

1 Like

wins 145 lbs belt & $1 million prize

The Bellator 263 main event saw A.J. McKee club and sub Patricio ā€˜Pitbullā€™ Freire to win Bellatorā€™s featherweight GP tournament, the featherweight belt, and a crisp $1M bonus.

1 Like

Lol at Ngannou vs Bader at heavyweight

6 Likes

Coker is a fat joke. Everyone here used to suck his cock. Heā€™s been way, way worse than Rebney at Bellator.

4 Likes

tea

I knew it is taboo to talk about but Coker has been terrible at Bellator. Even his stars talk more about the UFC than Bellator.

2 Likes

Only reason I could think of is the anti trust law suit

Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again; FUCK I miss Strikeforce

Right? Even Machida KOā€™d Bader.

Never gonna happen. Just free buzz for bellator

McKee beats all UFC featherweights.

2 Likes

Yeah he has been terrible.

He benefited from 2 things at Strikeforceā€¦ first being the exodus of quality talent that left Prideā€¦ they did also have home grown talent but they were able to measure that talent up against world class names (not ex ufc fighters on decline)

Also the production was world classā€¦ I think we give credit to coker for this but he obviously had no hand in it (probably tv partners did it or some head of production person who didnā€™t come over to bellator with him)ā€¦ since the production at bellator is garbage at the level of a regional promotion.

1 Like

You guys really think Scott doesnā€™t know that the UFC wonā€™t do it?

Did he actually formulate a challenge or did this garbage website just make it up I am not going to click