Coker planning a huge retirement fight for Fedor in Moscow next summer

Randy Couture

5 Likes

Not moving my needle, when was the last time Randy fought? The guy’s been dancing and jacking off on camera for the last 10 years or so. Someone like Barnett or Arlovski rematch would fit the bill.

10 Likes

Barnett or Reem would make the most sense - maybe Sergei.

I think we can rule the compatriots out.

1 Like

Reem would be too dangerous, especially with the Bellator’s lenient drug testing.

4 Likes

Barnett vs Fedor has been like the #1 legends fight I’ve wanted to see for a few years now so of course its unlikely it will ever happen.

I know Barnett signed with Bellator though has not competed for them though he has had a bare knuckle fight in a KSW sponsored bare knuckle show in the past couple years.

2 Likes

Fedor has unfinished business with Bader.

1 Like

And what about Werdum rematch?

3 Likes

Coker said in the post-fight presser that Bader would not be defending vs Fedor next and that Bader and Moldavsky would be unifying the titles next.

1 Like

Crocop

2 Likes

I see. Well, revenge for Fedor sounds good enough too.

Werdum has signed with PFL and competed with them before dropping out of the regular season due to injury. Not sure if he has re-signed for their 2022 season or not.

Fedor vs either Barnett or Werdum would be good, really the only two fights I’d be too interested in for Fedor at his age now.

Fedor obliterates Crocop today.

Aleks

1 Like

zulu rematch

Whomever has the Bellator hw belt should be it.

Fedor beat the number 2 HW in Bellator via 3 piece combo and took no damage at all.

He deserves a shot at one more belt.

3 Likes

the hw champ has been mentioned, its Bader who is to fight Moldavsky as per BJ

Randy also had a heart attack. Crocop is retired due to a stroke. Can’t be either of those two.

4 Likes

Sorry my Randy comment was in jest…

What about Lesnar though?!

1 Like