Colbey Northcutt TKO in debut!

Just not on the giving end of the TKO though

So she is an amateur like her brother, what's the news here?

early stoppage 

Really poor stoppage.

Didn't eat any big strikes there..

Tko'd would be less misleading...

Lol

Aussie Shaun -

early stoppage for fuck sake

It's amateur and she wasn't really defending herself at all.

better to go back to the drawing board after pretty much getting manhandled when there's no money on the line than take much damage, especially this early in your career

bad stoppage but sge looked like she quit.

shaqitup -
Aussie Shaun -

better to go back to the drawing board after pretty much getting manhandled when there's no money on the line than take much damage, especially this early in your career

She had her hands covering her face.
Please tell me how else she is to defend herself lol.
Stoppage was trash.
Ammy or not.

Garbage stoppage

lame stoppage 

Pretty girls will aways consider their face and quitting

shaqitup -
Aussie Shaun -

I thought it was her pro debut?

Terrible stoppage. Both fighters initially looked confused as to why the ref had stepped in. Colby wasn't doing anything to improve her position but she also hadn't taken any significant shots. 

multiculturaljoseph -
shaqitup -
Aussie Shaun -

She had her hands covering her face.
Please tell me how else she is to defend herself lol.
Stoppage was trash.
Ammy or not.

Clip doesn't show enough. She just laid there taking punches doing nothing for a good amount of time. Not even close to improving position at any point. 

It was her pro debut

Oh man, AXStv fights without the color commentator Michael Schiavello is simply much less entertaining. Pat is excellent as his combat breakdowns are very accurate, but he can't do it all himself. I definitely miss the energy that "the voice" brings to the table 

Growing up in Vancouver playing hockey almost 18 years you come across douchey families who act like they are the best thing since sliced bread. The Northcutts remind me of them... am I right? probably not but the dad looks like a criminal

shaqitup -
Aussie Shaun -

shut the fuck up noob. shes fought pro not ammy... aint no northcutt fighting for free.. you know how much gas is for Sage's GTR?

Such devastating power. Good stoppage.