Colby Covington calls Din Thomas Woodley's 'water boy' in interview together

3 Likes

Woodley Waterboy is more familiar with the UFC belt than Colby is to be fair

2 Likes

10 Likes

Not as a fighter, but as a coach. That’s just comparing apples to oranges.

2 Likes

Lol, even Colby knows that belt is fake news. Am I mistaken or was it him who took it off and threw it to the floor saying it meant nothing and he was coming for the real one?

1 Like

Din is a legend. And an all round sound bloke

7 Likes

Yet another stupid comment from this guy. You stupid or something?

6 Likes

Colby Cringington

2 Likes

It’s cute you remember me! I haven’t got a fuckin clue who you are though sorry

You’re part of Team Terrified Queer, everyone knows you on here.

Theres only like 15 or so of you guys on here. (prob 3-4 with fake accts actually)

5 Likes

It’s amazing so many so called “hardcore” fans don’t understand his schtick by now.

7 Likes

And it worked. He got another headline :joy:

1 Like

that was gaethje

1 Like

I love Colby.

Dude is an incredible,. incredible fighter. So is Usman.

Colby is the person after the last Usman fight. Nothing more. He puts on that act, doesn’t do a great job at it, but some people.fall for it. And that sells some fights. Fuck, as a fighter, you better respect he is trying to make both of you money. He stated so after that Usman fight.

Gotta respect that And the masvidal fight, will only be personal for show. They will both go way over the line to sell, but they both know and expect that. And at end of day, it’s about that paycheck. When that fight is through, I hope they have some laughs together somewhere, the fight game is and should be collegial. Even if appears otherwise.

8 Likes

He will probably have to apologize for that remark.

1 Like

Colby is like that guy who just says stuff and people laugh but eventually he’s just not funny anymore.

Din would bish slap him.

1 Like

But he was right here. Din was being two faced, sort of. I like Din quite a bit but he’d have nothing for Colby in a fight.

5 Likes

A lot of people chose not to be a douche hole, and talk shit about everyone. Because they chose not to that big of a cunt

2 Likes

Lol Din wouldn’t do shit cause he is to nice of a guy. Plus Colby waxes him if he did

4 Likes

Nope.

1 Like