Colby Covington sick of UFC treating him like crap

Why do fighters need money, they spend it on rims for their cars, the harder those rims spin, the harder they fight.

Can't Colby wear his MAGA hat and greet people at one of the Trump hotels?

SuperMann -

If the ufc is trying to pay him less than the Lawler fight then that is fucked. 

Exactly this. I don't like Colby's character and I don't like his style of fighting, but that's a bullshit offer. 

Eskimo -
SuperMann -

Exactly this. I don't like Colby's character and I don't like his style of fighting, but that's a bullshit offer. 

Are you crying your heart out for him?

Unkind Zuffa -
Eskimo -
SuperMann -

Is this a spin or joke I'm not aware of? Otherwise, no I'm not. I don't get to invested in other people's finances. Just gave my opinion that it's a shitty offer. 

Eskimo -
Unkind Zuffa -
Eskimo -
SuperMann -

Is this a spin or joke I'm not aware of? Otherwise, no I'm not. I don't get to invested in other people's finances. Just gave my opinion that it's a shitty offer. 

Yeah, I'm just screwing with ya.

Hikikomori -
yomamafool -

yeah fighters shouldnt negotiate. they should just take whatever the ufc offers them so they can bang bro

colby is in no position to demand equal pay. yes, fighters should get what they deserve but being difficult for the sake of being difficult is a duck move.

I cant stand Colbys terrible trash talk but respect the fuck out of him for standing his ground and not putting up with their bullshit

HTMNDN - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ4ZX4Jl3ig
KirkBJJ - 
EKPOGI -
KirkBJJ -
EKPOGI -
KirkBJJ -

I don't think the Hollywood elite that run the UFC want a white MAGA champion as one of the faces of their company... he's never gonna have an easy road with anything with that gimmick. 

Dana is a MAGA guy too.

Dana has real bosses now and they aren't. Hollywood and ESPN do not want to blast Colby Covington all over the place as the world champion... guaranteed. 

Colby and Dana were in the White House last year with the ufc belt.

How can you guarantee anyway?

Why do you keep bringing up Dana? You obviously disagree with me, but what point in my original post are you trying to argue? 

hmmmmmm.

is that why those current bosses allowed ufc resources to be used on this feature doc about trump.

that was then posted on the ufc youtube page and advertised on all ufc social media pages.

this was something that was worked on and developed over time you realize with the full knowledge of the new owners.

not stating my politics on this one just pointing out that “guaranteed” is a little brave with direct evidence to the contrary.

having 1 outspoken MAGA guy is in fact good for business no matter if you tune in to see him lose and or to see him win.

and business is what the owners are in.

they are capitalists in the end and good ones at that to buy a billion dollar brand.

you need a bad guy remember the words of Antonio Montana

"What you lookin’ at? You all a bunch of fuckin’ assholes. You know why? You don’t have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin’ fingers and say, “That’s the bad guy.” So… what that make you? Good? You’re not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don’t have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There’s a bad guy comin’ through! Better get outta his way!"

Completely agree and I hope you’re right. I’m just not sure they understand that… This whole thread is about him saying they treat him like crap.