Colby Covington threatens Jon Anik “I don’t want your kids to grow up without a dad”

Take away that GOAT level cardio, and what ya got?

A Jan 6 insurrectionist?

2 Likes

You misunderstand. What makes it hilarious is exactly the thing you point out. Anik is a peon and Colby a star.

1 Like

Agreed. It is cray what those folks paid. I go to a few events a year. I would never pay even a 1000 per seat. They paid 4x that. I already pay for flights and rooms. I can’t pay 1000’s for seats.

2 Likes

He doesn’t lisp as much when he’s really angry.

Everyone hates Anik, until Colby says something about Anik, then UGers run to defend Anik.

Y’all are a bunch of marks. You know he’s playing a character, yet keep falling for it.

3 Likes

He could’ve meant he’s gonna steal his wife. Way to jump to conclusions nerds and virgins.

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying.

I had no idea “on sight” included sucker punches when only one guy actually sees the other first.

All this time I thought it meant you were willing to fight the guy if you saw him.

Now I know that pre-planned sneak attacks while in disguise count too.

Don’t have to like Colby, his act is annoying, but I can’t fathom the morons that defend Phoney Montana in any way here. Mind blowing signal of class.

1 Like

lol i think we know what’s going on here

you wanna fuck colby you super fan poof

fact is we don’t if he actually sucker punched him or not.
he might have but its not confirmed

Anik is a liabillity now…. They can finally release him.

No need to support racists in this day and age.

like Usman said in press conference, British don’t give a shit about Leon. They care about there being a british champion. A british champion and decent card brought 10 million on british land. Not Leon. A boss. ROFL.

1 Like

ROFL what a fake little bitch who accuses others, like Colby, of being the as bad as you are. The guy was stupid enough to boast about it on twitter right after the act, you nincompoop bottom dweller.

She’s his friend

haha as much as you want to defend your hero the fact is you don’t know what happened and colby is a known compuslive liar with no moral back bone to speak of.

masvidal didn’t say he sucker punched colby

If colbys saying it then you can pretty much bet that it’s bullshit.

1 Like

lol couldn’t care less about Colby himself. He’ll do fine with or without me, with or without losers like you ganging on him because he reminds them of the guy who indirectly blue balled them by getting all the girls. Only mentally weak and narrow minded cuntless cunts like you have heroes and villains. The higher ups focus on bigger pictures.

1 Like

lol what a weasel argument, just like the hero who carried out what you always wanted but couldn’t – punching the guy who has everything you wanted.

So wait - if Colby says it is by definition bullshit but you demand that we provide you evidence that Jorge punched him!? lol. Seems like you’re into evidence when it’s convenient and when it’s less convenient, “if colby said it’s false” is sufficient for you. What a self-contradicting retard. Go back to writing less, at least then you just sound stupid without self contradiction.

The sucker punch was a bitch move but Colby deserved it. Then suing Mas was a bitch move so let’s call it all even

“if Colby says it is by definition bullshit but you demand that we provide you evidence that Jorge punched him!?”

haha wtf are u even saying. stop spazzing for a second and take a deep breathe. If masvidal sucker punched him then yes that was a shit thing to do and im not defending it. why call him my hero. im not posting all over this forum defending his honor like you are with colby. im saying that just because colby said it happened that way doesn’t mean that it did seeing as he is a shameless liar. and yes, usually when someone makes criminal accusations there should be some evidence lol. honestly wtf, u are such a tard

Jorge literally tagged Colby in his instagram story playing Kodak Black taunting him after the incident and Jorge’s manager was bragging about it. Look through the archives of stuff that was posted when it happened News - Masvidal attacked Colby Monday night outside a Miami steakhouse MEGA THREAD | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion
You’re implying Colby is a liar for saying it was Masvidal when it clearly was. Either you’re playing retarded or you literally are