Colby Covington trashes Khamzat Chimaev, calls him 'C**-shot Chimaev'

His insults are so basic. Even a guy playing this role I don’t think he’s THAT good at it. He’s chasing cheap heat without any flair or funny to go with it and certainly seems a lot less smarter than he probably is.

I find his antics so boring. I was a huge Chael Sonnen fan when he was fighting but it feels overcooked now. Won’t knock his abilities of course. Would love to see him Vs Khamzat some time

1 Like

If be surprised if Colby didn’t say anything.

1 Like

Brutal but funny

1 Like

Colby has said that in interviews last year as well.

No. Quite the opposite, he throws gays off buildings.

1 Like

I saw he said either him or Usman will fuck Izy up.

Honestly mate he is probably right haha. Nightmare match ups for Izy

1 Like

I think Izzy is to big

im actually a fan of Israel in an out of the cage, the cunt is growing on me

But I’m team Whittaker all day

Thats fair. Bobby Knuckles is a better bloke all day long

2 Likes

Im a petty cunt haha,

im still pissed at Izzy talking mad shit about Bobby in the lead up
not so much him kicking robs ass cos shit happens, but I was like how dare you…Robert is a saint!

I’m slowly getting over it

1 Like

3 Likes

“Cumshot” makes sense seeing how he’d be all over that fa**ot lol

LOL…

When?

It simply (sort of) rhymes with his first name.

God I dont know. In a few of his interviews. I dont keep track or mark em down, but remember laughing at it and repeating it with my brother several times well over a year ago. Im all confused as everyone thought this was new of him saying it. I do remeber it being on one of his interviews with Submission Radio.

Colby is a great fighter. Everything else about him is embarrassing and cringey.

2 Likes

After raping them

1 Like

And he’s got a point, Colby should focus on the Champ who already pushed his shit in and broke his face… unless Colby is setting himself up for a match after he loses again to Usman…

1 Like

Khamzat grabbed Kevin Holland by the neck and tossed him just for Holland telling him to wear a mask on Instagram lol.

I’d like to see what happens if him and Colby meet face to face.