Colby says if he wins the title he's "in talks" to move down to LW to fight Islam

I won’t be surprised if Leon wins but he’s not a better wrestler or grappler.

2 Likes

leon-eward-leon-edward
Not better on the ground, wrestling and jitz.

They both have good gas tanks, but Colby’s is better

2 Likes

Leon’s defensive wrestling > Colbys wrestling

Okay if Colby is able to outwrestle Leon then he is the better wrestler. We will see if Colby can grapple fuck him like he wants to. But not gonna happen imo

Leon will gas, or Colby will get KOed. I think Colby beats both Leon and Islam

2 Likes

By the way guys it was Leon who took Kamaru down not Colby

2 Likes

Imagine moving down an entire weight class to fight a weight bully that’s actually bigger than you :rofl:.

3 Likes

Because kamaru was caught off guard by Leon because it was out of character for Leon. He was on high alert to defend against Colby. He was also more concerned with Leon’s striking than he was Colby’s so it opened him up for a takedown.

4 Likes

Islam walks around over 190, I guarantee it

2 Likes

History would be very different for Leon if he didn’t get that gift standup and Kamari didn’t let his guard down in the last minute. His luck is going to run out soon

I agree, he’s definitely beatable. Diaz almost knocked him out and he’s slow as shit with mediocre power at best. Leon is well rounded and has good cardio, which is a great combo, but he definitely has vulnerabilities. I would bet on Colby, but I think it’s a close fight.

2 Likes

Sure, Kamaru wasn’t expecting it but that’s only part of it. It was also perfeclty timed and perfectly executed and a nice af trip all around. Leon is obviously a far better grappler than what anyone thought. He’s the only fighter to ever take Kamaru down in the UFC.

If Colby can’t take Leon down or do anything with his grappling then Leon>Colby as MMA grapplers.

1 Like

Let this fight HAPPEN!!! I got Colby all day every day even on Sunday…

3 Likes

I got Colby by grinding decision

1 Like

Looks like I’m the only one around here who knows what they’re talking about smdh

Islam is always going to have a better career than Colby Crapington no matter how bald you are and how much you cry, dork.

Already has, champ with two title defences. Colby will never touch gold or even fight him… this duck asked for Wonderboy next :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Belal’s plaything who got absolutely dominated by Islam at AKA.

Colby is finished.

1 Like

Oh shit I just responded to an old post where @Yaaaaaa_Buddddddy still actually believed in Colby :joy: How did that work out for you buddy?

1 Like

I’m all for watching Colby lose again so make it happen, Dana.