Colby “Usman is shopping for new management”

11:00 minute mark

1 Like

It is interesting how serious Usman is about not wanting to fight Colby.

Looking for new management just to duck a fight? That’s funny.

2 Likes

Colby is like a desperate chick that makes up stories about her ex that dumped her just to make herself look better.

Usman has said if the UFC offers him the fight he will accept it. The only person that has turned down actual offered fights is Colby. Turned down Edwards and turned down Burns. both officially offered to him

1 Like

Shut up

Well, considering how many times Dana has repeated himself to the press that Colby is next it is odd nothing has been announced.

Why on earth would his management even float the idea of fighting Chiesa if he’ll fight anyone the UFC suggests? This was after the Mas fight when the UFC made it very clear Colby was next.

4 Likes

Usman and his management can say whatever they want to say. Its obvious they dont like COlby and are in no rush to do him any favors.
Fact is UFC has yet to offer the fight officlally to Usman. Each time they try to make a fight with Colby, he tries to renegotiate and demands more money than he is worth, so they move on. I can see the same thing playing out and they give the fight to Leon if COlby tries the same thing again.

He broke his face!!

Colby said he already signed the contract to fight Usman. Dana has been quadrupled down on this fight too. Any delays are obviously due to Usman. Usman wants to fight Wonderboy or Chiesa. He knows Colby is dangerous

7 Likes

Pretty crazy, imo

Another New interview

source?

2 Likes

Nada is his source.

2 Likes

Its been reported dating all the way back to when Woodley had the belt. He consistently tries to renegotiate thinking he is this big draw and the UFC just moves on to the next person. Colby has even admitted it himself that he’s turned down fights over pay. He admitted turning down Leon most recently. Its all out there.

I remember when Colby was a nice polite (and boring) young boy on the prelims

1 Like

I think the point above about Usman not liking a Colby is valid. He’s beaten him once in devestating fashion, why would he rush to fight him again when he’s an absolute tool of a human being?

He has other legit contenders. Usman v Edwards & Colby v Chiesa makes more sense. Beating Woodley who was on a nosedive was meaningless

2 Likes

Colby is burning himself out with these antics.

For this fight, Colby said he already signed the contract regarding his fight purse. So money is taken care of. He’s just waiting on the date

Usman has already defeated Leon

While Colby MIGHT have reached an agreement on a new contract with UFC, there has been no bout agreement offered to Colby with Usman’s name on it. If he was offered a bout agreement with Usman’s name on it, a date would already be on it. So, as I said, UFC has not officially offered the fight to Usman. Colby says alot of dumb shit, said Usman is taking steroids, looking for a new manager, waiting for an alien invasion…i guess we should take all that as truth as well since COlby said so? Fact is nothing has officially been offered. UFC likes to let things simmer for whatever reason. If they were eager to make it happen asap they would have already offered it to Usman

I guess we missed the fact that Leon has won 9 straight since then…and the fact that he KO’d Colby and Colby only beat a fighter that isnt even in the UFC anymore and somehow that earns him a rematch?