Colby vs Usman all Significant Strikes

This is awesome 

https://youtu.be/5rJqCstC-jQ

Subbed 

Usman just doesn’t get hurt by punches. Colby hit him with everything he had. He busted Colby up. Colby needs to increase his striking power if he wants to put a dent in Usman. Seems like Colby vs Usman is Similar to Dc vs Jon Jones. Dc could never beat Jones and I think the same goes for Colby never beating Usman. 

1 Like

Marty won for a few reasons, mainly strength and durability. 

Marc Goddard was terrible in that fight. 

God Of Thunder -

Usman just doesn’t get hurt by punches. Colby hit him with everything he had. He busted Colby up. Colby needs to increase his striking power if he wants to put a dent in Usman. Seems like Colby vs Usman is Similar to Dc vs Jon Jones. Dc could never beat Jones and I think the same goes for Colby never beating Usman. 

colby wins first fightt if ref knew difference between body shot and nut shot

1 Like
God Of Thunder - 

Usman seems like Anderson Silva in that they just dont mark up or get bloody for some reason.

Side note, that was a HELL OF A FIGHT! Usman was not wall n stall boring in this one. Colby wins a rematch tho.

In

It was tied going into rd 5. A lot closer than many people realize 

Colby landed more significant strikes than people will admit. I'm not saying he had Kamaru actually hurt, but there were at least several times where he stunned Usman. There were some 1-2's, right hooks and a few jabs. Usman has a great chin but if Colby puts even 80 percent into his shots he could definitely drop him.

That's a super cool idea. I hope the UFC copies it.

1 Like
stacks - 

Watch this fight, entire fight , without Joe Rogan's bias commentating.

I bet you change your mind on who you thought won the fight.

Besides the stoppage that was a joke.

I was at a bar and couldnt hear any commentary. I had it even going into the 5th. That being said, does it really matter if someone thinks the commentary was biased one way or the other if there was stoppage? The TKO ended the fight, not bias commentary

Bias only affects opinions when there is a decision. I also laugh when fighters complain about Rogan’s bias commentary when they lost the decision…THE JUDGES DONT HEAR THE COMMENTARY!!

Rewatching, great rights to the body by Usman

Tough tough fighters

Kirik -

That's a super cool idea. I hope the UFC copies it.

Yeah whoever made this video did an amazing job