Cold enough yet?

There are some really cheap flights to the Dominican Republic nowadays...

We train at a hotel directly on the beach in Cabarete, home of kiteboarding, windsurfing, surfing and... well... dominican women and Presidente beers...

Head instructor is a Yamasaki Black Belt...

Rooms are cheap...

Student of ours runs a surf camp...

So, tell me again what you're doing rolling in woollen socks cuz it's so cold?

damn! i'll have to keep this in mind for when i have some money saved up!

ya, i've been rolling in socks for a bit.

today, as an added bonus, i wore long johns under my gi pants.

and a rash guard.

haven't toque rolled yet though.

but i'm poor, so thanks for rubbing it in.

:(

wore my wool beanie, jersey and socks with my gi to roll today, cool morning at 7 a.m.

it's summer here

joe canada - There are some really cheap flights to the Dominican Republic nowadays...

We train at a hotel directly on the beach in Cabarete, home of kiteboarding, windsurfing, surfing and... well... dominican women and Presidente beers...

Head instructor is a Yamasaki Black Belt...

Rooms are cheap...

Student of ours runs a surf camp...

So, tell me again what you're doing rolling in woollen socks cuz it's so cold?

What's the best time of the year to go esp if u want to surf/snorkel/dive? Thanks Phone Post

Best time is always the same: Now.

That being said, the next couple of weeks look good. Christmas break is always busy (read: more expensive). First two weeks of January tend to have cheap flights, because most people who can travel at that time do so over Christmas.

After Jan 15th, tickets get more expensive (somewhat less cheap, more like) and accommodations go up as well. But still, someone in the know (read: me) can still hook you up with accommodations at a reasonable price.

After Easter, priced drop again.

As for best time? Waves are big and we have wind every day. Snorkeling lately isn't the best because it's been raining a bit. Beer is cold and women are hot all year round.

All this being said: Cheapest way to come down? Bring a shiteload of friends and make a trip out of it. If you're the organizer, it's more than likely your flight and accommodations work out to $0.

If you go that route, we're happy to help with logistics on this end. Also, there;s more to do than just Surf, Kite and windsurf. There're some ziplines close by, scuba and snorkelling, waterfall hikes (awesome!). THere's also some yoga and spinning classes as well as yoga on standup paddleboards (which seems like overkill to me...). So you can even bring the Mrs.

All this to say that we're hungry for new people with whom to roll, so look us up!

interesting....

Pretty cool. This will def be my next vacation coming up in the spring.

i told jordan about this ,seemed up for a vk 

what hotel ?

12 -- we're located in Extreme Hotel (pics here: www.extremehotels.com/)

For those that would prefer other accommodations (ie: all inclusive etc) we can arrange that as well. Just come down and bring your game. So we can steal it, deconstruct it, and add it to our arsenal of awesome ;)