Combat-Do Fighting Challenge Dec17

ttt

did i mention ttt?

yeah tttimmyfront fuel not shit...fuel

ttt

this one is gonna be fun

ttt

ttt

i think terry is fighting kotc the day before in clevelend.but that dont mean he cant.actually monte cox just asked me if i would fight kotc,on the 16 so ill make thip with him to fight on the seventeenth sound good bob.assuming i dont get too fucked up.oh yeah he hasent gotten back to me yet but who knows

ttt

Combat-do guys:

Will your tournament be at the school or at the concordia theater?

Tristan: Concordia...and yeah that was me(not timmy) althouth we do share our rashguards....and yeah i figure ref's and fighters don't have to be assholes' i fight for a living now no need to be all piss and vinegar...bob turn the friggin heat on i don't want my nuts to go inside me when i come train later

Thanks, good luck in your fight. Are the card/matchups up yet?

i'm fighting brandon quigley...no fights a gimme...i guess hey! he has twice the wins as me and i'm not looking foward to being #5.

This fight again will be a 1st! THE FIRST AND LARGEST HEXAGON. We have built the HEXAGON its 20'x20'x 20'x 25" x 10'x 7' x7' I loved building it it's not quite
finished but I'l have it done by next Saturday.
I felt like a kid again playing with leggos and tinkertoys.I think you will love it has less poles so better visability.I'm adding camera ports so no cage interfernce. The UFC has a patent on the oxtagon, I think I will get a patent for the Hexagon. Someone should do a pentagon? Maybe a Decagon or a Septagon. What would be Latin for a nine sided object?

cant wait to go. jay estrada looked really good at ironheart. hope to see your dogs thier master bob. those things are awsome!!!

Clay Guida, Brian Gassaway are on on the poster on your site, are they fighting Dec. 17? (Clay is fighting tonight in XFO)

nonagon and decagon is nine and ten the only ones you missed.bob am i going to see you in ohio on the 16

Should be another great night of fights that Bob puts on. Can't wait to see what the new cage looks like. ttt

ttt

Jerry I wont be in Ohio good luck to you. We will have another Combat-Do Fighting Challenge on Feb 18th. I will work on getting you a worthy opponent if your up for it. Merry Christmas!

Clay, Gideon, Brian,and Gerlick are all on the Poster But none of them are on the card! Feb 18th we will see if we can get them back on including Henry Mattamoros, Steve Berger, Derrick Noble, Nick Thompson and Rhomez Brower.