Combat zone refuse to fight and no

Phil it def helped, thanks alot, thats actually a brutal technique

Jed it is a great position for Big guys like you wears the opponent down, great to punch from and very mobile.

A friend of mine from New York did not get to fight either. He trained. He traveled to Revere, MA. He went through the MAC licensing process. His opponent showed up around 6:30PM without proper paperwork or ID. No call. No explanation. The MAC was firm: no paperwork--no fight.

There were 16 fights scheduled on the card as of Saturday afternoon. For various reasons, 5 did not happen.

Phil -- I remember you thinking Jamal Patterson and Jay White were on the card (at weigh-ins). I only heard Thursday that they were no longer on the card.

16 fights is a lot but that means allmost a third of the card fell off.

This is the type of thing that will eventually destroy the sport. These kids fight because they love it when they are first getting started it actually costs them money to fight so someone else can try and make a buck..

Fighters that pull these stunts should be blackballed. The guy John was fighting was supposed to be a "tough" guy.

Joe do you know of any events in the Jersey area looking for a 185-190 lbr. for Feb early March ?

Phil, contact Kipp (president@nagafighter.com) about MD 19. Its February 26th in Mass

I don't think he was asking you, Lauzon! :^)

I know, ass.

BUT... Kipp has shows around that time as well.