Coming soon to Denver, IFL tryouts

"Alvin "KID" Robinson would be a perfect canditdate at 155."

I would love to see Alvin try out... Please tell him I said so, and to contact me.

I'm glad to see there's some interest for this. I want you all to know that I agree with the sentiment many of you have expressed that the team name should reflect the region it's based out of.

Therefore, I've suggested that any name include either "Denver" or "Colorado" in it. Mark said he'd see if the owners are cool with that and agreed it'd help to get some home team association going.

Along that line, I really hope that all you Colorado/Denver fighters, regardless of where you currently train, will consider trying out. Put the school versus school shit aside and think about what an excellent opportunity this could be for you personally. You'll be paid to train and fight full-time.

Besides, I think every IFL team would be wise to try to get some local talent onboard. Seems to me that local fighters = greater gates and fan support.

He's not decided on a name yet, but has some ideas. Any suggestions? Let's hear them. Serious or not, I'm always down for a laugh and this place has provided me with plenty over the years.

"Who are all the trainers?"

Mark's figuring all this out now.

Going to gym soon. Will check this out again later. KidJustice, we've all agreed you can be the mascot. You'll be known as "Cheeseman Park Pete" and we're working on a couple of ideas for a costume. Practice your techno dance moves bro!

"Throwu is mark kerr."

Lol. Not Mark.

"Throw U...Who are you?"

I'm the owner of Grappler's Edge... My name's Sheldon Marr.

Alvin knows me, so have him give me a call when he gets back from Canada and tell him good luck for me.

Coloado fighters (and everyone else): Try out for the team... Lets show the country what you've got!

I saw Steve last month, and he's doing very well. He's living in Florida, working and making a ton of money. Ronnie had a massive heart attack, had a quad bypass surgery, but is recovering well. Give Ronnie a call, I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

This is Mark Kerr posting for those interested in the IFL please send all your information off season weight possible weight class back ground (grappling, striking, etc). I will take the time and go through everyone's bio, so please leave a contact number, e-mail or how to get in touch. One other thing please only those that have the heart and the desire need apply. Thank you for your interest. MK

TTT for the interested fighters.

info sent.