Commentators VS Du Plessis

Dip Shit Rogan and dad to hear Cormier saying he looks bad and loons tired BUT if you do ANY research of his fights he looks and fights like this EVERY single fight he has EVER had. Even when he is clearly dominating Du Plessis looks and moves like this.

UFC quality is going backwards

4 Likes

I could be wrong but they comment on it almost every time he fights and they mention that’s just how he fights, but then they seem to forget that the next time he fights.

1 Like

he reminded them too. he said i breathe with my mouth open. they keep trashing this guy. i like joe but he’s like a retarded pitbull with some of his narratives and ideas.

2 Likes

Joe’s way of saying he doesn’t want to fuck him

1 Like

those 2 don’t do their homework

people have called out DC on this before, he immediately made efforts but then went back to winging it again a few events later

they are sometimes watching a different fight, when Ilia Topuria went on top of Thug Nasty DC wouldn’t shut up about him making a mistake and how he had entered his opponent’s world, you fat fuck do you have any idea how good Ilia’s grappling also is ? He kept going almost until the choke was sunk in, furthermore Ilia did it after a fight altering connexion on the feat, he didn’t just blindly jump into guard.

1 Like

I heard DC has other people write his notes for him

Yeah it’s called creating jobs.

1 Like

No way, that was abolished in the 1800’s

Not just the next time he fights, the next round he fights