Comparing Condit/Diaz to Maynard/Guida via FMetric

3 strikes - 
TOAO - Most of those were leg taps.

Exactly, first post ends thread.

32Hunter -  I prefer this graphic over the shit stats on the fightmetric website, you can actually see the type of strikes.
oh lookie there, 50 leg jabs.

interesting

UGCTT_Suess - if i was motivated i could make a video including ONLY diaz's weak baby jabs and then say " HAHA HE DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO DO ANY DAMAGE THAT WHOLE FIGHT HAHAHAHAHRHUUHEHUEE" 
That would be awesome. Been a while since we've seen one of your GSP HL reels.

=p

Close fight that should've gone to decision, just like the following:
Rampage-Griffin-DRAW
Edgar/Penn 1-DRAW
Penn/Fitch-DRAW
Machida/Shogun 1-DRAW
Condit/Diaz-DRAW

TH=Total Head Shots                         TB=Total Body Shots                                    TL=Total Leg Shots

Condit/Diaz        Machida/Shogun         Griffin/Jackson                 Edgar/Penn        
Condit                    Machida                        Griffin                                 Edgar                     
TH=55                    TH=14                          TH=58                                 TH=36                       
TB=36                     TB=24                          TB=20                                 TB=15                              TL=68                     TL=4                            TL=35                                TL=8                      

Diaz                       Shogun                          Jackson                              Penn
TH=62                    TH=17                          TH=46                                  TH=61              
TB=49                     TB=16                          TB=14                                  TB=7          
TL=6                        TL=49                           TL=3                                    TL=4                                        

The same idiots will call Condit a runner even though Condit has finished 26 of his 28 wins and is an impressive 28-2.

There is no substitution for intelligence.

Maybe watching mma looks different through a haze of bong smoke. Only explanation I can think of :) Phone Post

Nick Diaz and his fans are just somebiggest sore sports around.

Too much whining an crying. Phone Post

Stupid phone Phone Post

I'm a fan of both Diaz and Condit and wouldn't label Condit as a point fighter. I call a lot of fights draws if it's close, Diaz/Condit being one of em. I can't say with a clear conscious that Diaz won if I'm saying I think it should be a draw. That doesn't make me a Carlos hater. Like I said, I mentioned a few fights that were close that should've been a draw.

TS-Still waiting to see your rebuttle from a previous thread.

Regarding Anderson/Chael, you said Chael has never been knocked out.

My Rebuttle-Chael is a fighter who specializes on the ground and has been finished there a few times. Anderson has never been knocked out as well, and stand up is his strength, and never been finished there.

For the love of All that's holy! When will people learn that as soon as you put Condit Diaz in thread title you will do nothing but draw out butt hurt Diaz fans. Its ok to critique Condit's power in his kicks but not Nick's punching power? Face it the hardest strikes of that fight were Condit's. Get over the butt hurt 3 4 AND 5 (dominated 4 of 5 min and never really close to tapping) were Carlos and 1 was close enough to go either way. Phone Post

3 strikes - 
TOAO - Most of those were leg taps.

Exactly, first post ends thread.

Kick-slap, take a lap.