Comprehensive List Of Nick Diaz Excuses Debunked

I've never seen such a thing in my entire history of following mixed martial arts. I've never seen a fighter act like such a little sissy after consecutive losses. Tito Ortiz gets a lot of flak, but his excuses were mostly legitimate. He really did fight injured. Nick Diaz has been exposed as a whiny bitch who just flat out lies.

So here are the excuses that first come to mind (there may be far more) and how they were exposed as pure bullshit. Feel free to contribute.

Bullshit Excuse #1: "GSP used illegal hand wraps, possibly with poison or sharp blades on them."

Debunked: Jake Shields checked the wraps and signed off on them. Furthermore, UFC officials and the commission checked the wraps before and after the fight and nothing was wrong with them in any way, shape, or form. No poison or blades were found. The entire Diaz camp has since backed off this excuse like cowards.

Bullshit excuse #2: "GSP had spies in my camp. That's the only way he could have known my secret strategy to roll for leg locks."

Debunked: No. Just no. Not a shred of evidence was ever provided to support this insane Diaz conspiracy theory. And since you can't prove a negative, either Diaz steps up and provides some evidence or he continues to be an excuse-bitch in the minds of MMA fans.

Bullshit Excuse #3: "GSP can only beat me if he runs away or if he lays on me."

Debunked: GSP out-strikes Diaz on the feet, boxes his ears for the better part of 5 rounds, and delivers 105 significant strikes to Diaz's pathetic 41. Diaz got boxed up and was walking backwards (running) all fight. GSP pressed forward (as usual) and beat him everywhere the fight went.

Bullshit Excuse #4: "GSP was allowed to miss weight. The Quebec commission conspired with GSP because he was overweight. It's not fair!"

Debunked: The Quebec commission, the UFC, fighters, trainers and managers have all informed the Diaz camp that, in Quebec, the decimal has not been taken into consideration for the past 5 UFC events in Montreal. Furthermore, a representative from the commission has confirmed that all fighters made their contracted weight.

Bullshit Excuse #5 (not an excuse for losing, more an excuse for not getting the fight immediately): "GSP is not really injured. He's scared to fight me."

Debunked: GSP fights Nick Diaz at UFC 158 and beats him in a lopsided 50-45 fight.

Bullshit Excuse #6: "GSP uses steroids and that's why he beat me."

Debunked: GSP has never pissed hot for banned substances. Diaz has pissed hot for banned substances. Diaz also came into the weigh-ins more shredded and muscular than GSP. Pot meet kettle.

Like I said, I'm sure there are many, many more excuses coming from Diaz and his camp of misfits. Feel free to add to the list.

Prepare for a trip to the Arctic...

The "Shockmaster"? What are you 15?

Bucephalus - The "Shockmaster"? What are you 15?

15 is the IQ of a typical Diaz fanatic.

The Shockmaster - 
Bucephalus - The "Shockmaster"? What are you 15?

15 is the IQ of a typical Diaz fanatic.

I'll take that as a yes.

Phone Post

Yeah Nick Diaz didn't say half the shit you said he did. Misuse of quotation marks. Phone Post

JTA420 - 

Phone Post

BOSS.

Can we turn this into the "Didn't Read LOL" gif thread?? 

I have never understood the "didn't read lol" shit. Clearly people do read it to understand that the didn't read shit would apply. Why?

I agree that he has made some pretty lame excuses sometimes, but so have a lot of fighters.

OPs "excuses" are a little off though. I appreciate the attempt, but didn't pay off. Phone Post

OP is 100% correct. I salute you sir. In the cage Diaz is a warrior. Outside... Not so much Phone Post

VTFU OP. Really nailed all points perfectly, Diaz is a farce.

tikmovado - The shockmaster.

You are a nobody and you look like you have lots of time on your hands to spend on a fight that has happened already.

Grow up and stop being a dork and spending all your time talking mma.

Only fags do this.

8/10 Phone Post

You are a nobody and you look like you have lots of time on your hands to spend on a fight that has happened already.

Only fags do this.

0/10

Why say that. We ALL spend way to much time talking about fights that have already happened. That's why we come on the underground.

So fuck off with your bullshit you dipshit Phone Post

Yes diaz did come into the weigh in looking more shredded than gsp.... Phone Post

tikmovado - The shockmaster.

Only fags do this.

Fags and Underground members, apparently, brah.

Cause you're forgetting how that's kinda what this forum is about.

Only fags do this.

You're an idiot, this is an mma forum; isn't talking about mma what's its all about Phone Post

Did Shields ever say what looked shady about the wraps? Phone Post

Bucephalus - The "Shockmaster"? What are you 15?

So do you agree or disagree with the OP? Phone Post

Don't forget the toxic plane water Phone Post

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 
MMANOOB695 -

I love this quote:

"GSP out-strikes Diaz on the feet, boxes his ears for the better part of 5 rounds, and delivers 105 significant strikes to Diaz's pathetic 41."

Y U Mad???

Effective striking...  How does it work???

Bro left jab plus superman punch plus circle away and disengage FTW.

We is both posting in a troll thread, but OP spent so much time telling us how we're fags that I had to give him some satisfaction. Phone Post

I'm pretty sure the only person who was called a fag was OP, words confuse me too though so it's cool