Condit landed 151 strikes and threw 329 strikes

clearly he wasn't fighting because he wasn't just walking forward the entire time.

Diaz fans = retards

Ra-tards Phone Post

Yup Phone Post

scurred backpedalling.

ENZO007 - Most of those strikes were foot slaps. Diaz landed the hard, clean punches. I value punches and aggression more then foot slapping and running. EVERYONE who isn't a biased Diaz hater thought Condit lost. Pro fighters, the UFC crowd, and people on here all thought Diaz won.

I value people with logic instead of retards but you can't have it all it seems.

ENZO007 - Most of those strikes were foot slaps. Diaz landed the hard, clean punches. I value punches and aggression more then foot slapping and running. EVERYONE who isn't a biased Diaz hater thought Condit lost. Pro fighters, the UFC crowd, and people on here all thought Diaz won.

Diaz wasn't throwing hard punches.

He was throwing the same types of strikes that allowed him and Nate to land 300 strikes on BJ and Cerrone and not finish them, but wear them out.

That doesn't work when the other guy moves to avoid taking a lot of them.

Condit threw more potential match finishing strikes. Phone Post

Didn't see the fight, but from post fight pictures, it doesn't look like Diaz was throwing any harder than Condit - if anything, Condit seems to have landed harder than Diaz ... at least Diaz's face shows more damage than Condit's.

Basically, it sounds like Diaz just needs to learn a bit of footwork, to be able to keep guys like Condit against the fence once he gets them there.

"STOP CRYING HOMIE" Phone Post

ENZO007 - Most of those strikes were foot slaps. Diaz landed the hard, clean punches. I value punches and aggression more then foot slapping and running. EVERYONE who isn't a biased Diaz hater thought Condit lost. Pro fighters, the UFC crowd, and people on here all thought Diaz won.

Is that seriously going to be the new buzzword? "Bullshit, all he landed was foot slaps! Foot slaps ain't shit! 209 motherfuckers!"

"stockton slap" vs "foot slap", I think we now know which ones are better for winning

speaking of "slaps"

speaking of winners

condit.jpg

;)

Cheers

Only just saw the fight, on the first watch it looks to me like Condit edged every round apart from the last one.

32Hunter -  speaking of "slaps"

So you mean he threw a slap when he could have thrown a punch?

That's probably why he lost... Somebody should explain to him that judges don't score taunting. I mean, if they did, he'd be the champion, but...

Condit clearly won and as someone who was wholeheartedly rooting for Diaz, I understand the frustration expressed by many.

However, the internet is essentially a place for sports fans to piss and moan when their preferred competitor loses. It happens after every close lose and concepts like title fights and playoff games just compound the severity of the bitching. Its nothing more than venting and because Diaz was clearly the fan favorite here (UFC's been pushing Diaz/GSP heavily as well,) far more people are pissed off about Condit winning than if were the other way around. There's no use in trying to change the mind of a bunch of pissed off fans still caught up in the heat of disappointment, or essentially pointing at us and saying, "ha ha your guy lost!"

When Diaz went for the choke in the final round, that was a takedown for Condit right?

I respect Diaz for saying he's done with the sport and what a joke it's become. I hope he sticks to that decision.

Only in Diaz Nuthugger Land does outstriking your opponent for the majority of a five round fight equal "running" and "back-pedalling."

The irony of the whole thing is that Diaz did absolutely fucking NOTHING of value for 95% of the fight; yet CONDIT is the one who is bringing down the very fabric of the sport with his "boring" style.

The Whambulance is going to be running strong for the next couple days...

MMACANUCKFAN -
ENZO007 - Most of those strikes were foot slaps. Diaz landed the hard, clean punches. I value punches and aggression more then foot slapping and running. EVERYONE who isn't a biased Diaz hater thought Condit lost. Pro fighters, the UFC crowd, and people on here all thought Diaz won.

Diaz never even came close to a decision he was clearly more often and by better strikes look at Diaz's you fucking punk ass bitch! Phone Post

Come again? Phone Post

been rooting for Diaz in every fight he's been in since 2004 and feverishly defending him for years

Condit won tonight, looks like the stats felt the same

you can't do the same shit against a guy your size that you can do against smaller fighters

Condit is big & long enough with enough leverage to not allow Nick to bully him up against the cage and use his reach to stay outside throwing punches in bunches like he was able to do against Penn

he came in with the same gameplan against a much bigger longer guy and it didn't work out

I didn't see it as running, he circled out back toward the center of the octagon each time. I see running as Frankie Edgar circling around the octagon 280 times for no reason other than to just keep away, not just to keep away from getting pinned on the fence

3 rounds to 2 for Condit imo

hopefully Diaz was just frustrated and will be back, I don't think he was robbed though

maybe they can do a non-main event rematch or some shit I don't know

georgejonesjr - Didn't see the fight, but from post fight pictures, it doesn't look like Diaz was throwing any harder than Condit - if anything, Condit seems to have landed harder than Diaz ... at least Diaz's face shows more damage than Condit's.

Basically, it sounds like Diaz just needs to learn a bit of footwork, to be able to keep guys like Condit against the fence once he gets them there.
please go watch the fight,it sucked  im sure floyd fans liked it,but this aint boxing or is it?