Condit looking scary good last couple of fights...

I really hope this win gets him closer to a title shot. I wish the ufc would've matched him up with Diaz for a number one contender spot. His confidence is through the roof. Phone Post

Called it called it called it.

Dong looked weak agains Diaz, Condit by bingo knee

condit needs another fight simply because gsp is quite busy. fitch/shields imo

Condit vs Penn

Kos is more likely IMO, Penn and fitch will rematch Phone Post

wufwugy - condit needs another fight simply because gsp is quite busy. fitch/shields imo

I want to see GSP in with guys who can make exciting fights with him. Condit is such a guy. What is the point in risking Fitch or Shields derailing that, when Shields cannot earn another title shot anytime soon and Fitch probably can't either, having just gone to a draw with Penn?

Kos & Shields next fight should not be for another title shot

If Fitch and BJ are rematching, then might aswell give him

Ellenberger?

Not only did the knockout impress me, but how easily he got up after being taken down by stun gun was surprising to me, no one has been able to do that really Phone Post

Douche - LOL @ MMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK! Ppl are forgetting about Jake Ellenburger. Theres so many damn fighters its hard to keep track.

I think Condit will be matched up against ellenburger before he gets a shot. ellenburger has to win his next fight though.

GSP likes to only fight 2 times a year. If Condit is next in line he would have to wait 6 months + for GSP.

Hasn't the battle of the Jakes (Shields v Ellenburger) already been announced?

Ellenberger gave him a tough fight, I would love to see a rematch between Condit and Jake. The Kampmann fight is a bad taste in Carlos' mouth that he definitely has washed out with his last 4 wins, but if Kampmann gets a win, a rematch could be put together. The 1st fight was awesome. Phone Post

looked real good tonight

How can u not b a condit fan. The man always come in to finish, is aggressive pretty much what a fighter should b Phone Post

mma shill - Not only did the knockout impress me, but how easily he got up after being taken down by stun gun was surprising to me, no one has been able to do that really Phone Post

Exactly. Beautifully executed sweep. Was fun to watch. Phone Post

He should be 5-0 but got fucked by judges in debut

Cameback from a worst case scenario first round against ellenburger (who hits like a truck) and takeback the next two rounds

Then proceeds to finish three guys who have never been finished before and highly touted prospects (maybe not hardy). Condit is on a role. Phone Post