(CONFIRMED SOURCES) Brock Lesnar in altercation

It was reported earlier that Brock got into a fight backstage at a rehearsal for a segment for tonights raw with WWE superstar Ryback.

ryback got thrown to the ground and hit 3 times and got cut over his eyebrow and had to get stitches

brock left the building

examiner.com and fightersonly are reporting it now:

http://www.examiner.com/article/enraged-brock-lesnar-reportedly-assaults-fellow-wwe-superstar

Ryback on the left, 6'3" 290lb, Brock is ready for a UFC comeback

A real fight at rehearsal for a fake fight. Phone Post

Phone Post

It would be sad if Brock lost a fight backstage to a pro wrestler.

Steroids must have gone to that guys head. Bet the second
He was on his back he realized his mistake and was screaming for help. Phone Post

orcus - Ryback on the left, 6'3" 290lb, Brock is ready for a UFC comeback

Goddamn it.....Why Shane, Why? Get off the juice!

Legal Zippy  Disclaimer: The above post was a joke and in no way does the poster of such remark truly believe that any fighter named Shane is on the juice

SUPER HLUK - It would be sad if Brock lost a fight backstage to a pro wrestler.

Like when don frye got knocked out by a body guard? Phone Post

Good to hear is back where he belongs.

wfd jr - Who the hell is Ryback? Shane Carwin's lost brother?

I'm not sure if you ruined my possibly lame joke or lent credence to it

(UPDATE: It seems there is some confusion surrounding this story. Apparently the story in question is in doubt. Sources are saying that the Wrestling Observer story never ran, and it's a fallacy. Fighter's Only is saying the story is real, and that the Wrestling Observer story did run, but it was taken down shortly after. More updates to come in this extremely odd turn of events.)

I would pay upwards of $146 to hear the Jim Ross freakout backstage for this scuffle.

scubalou83 -
SUPER HLUK - It would be sad if Brock lost a fight backstage to a pro wrestler.

Like when don frye got knocked out by a body guard? Phone Post

That body guard was a boxer! Phone Post

Remember when Farooq (sp?) and Terry Badshaw (?) would just fucking beat the piss out of dudes in the sports bar/lounge of whatever arena they were in at the time?

Good times. They should do more of that again. I'd watch.

Probably not, actually. WWE is one of those things that makes me think there is no hope for the human race.

TTT Phone Post

Christ, that guy is a monster