Congo Exposed...

Both were exposed, that was one of the ugliest fights I've ever seen.

Kongo is a bore and a third rate fighter. The UFC has all the money, they bought PRIDE and yet this is the best they can offer for a HW division. Fucking pathetic.

"Dave, are you serious, you don't know where the republic of Congo is?

North Central Africa."

I was correcting the person who was trying to correct the thread starter. He said Congo is a country which is not true. The republic of Congo isn't either. Not to mention the threadstarter was actually correct as the people from the Republic of Congo are "People of Kongo." Yes and with a "K" also

His TD defense is crap who we kidding here... his takedowns are damn near the same as pulling someone off the street!.. which just goes to show ya how crappy of a night Herring was having

that fight was damn near unwatchable

The funny thing is that if it wasn't for the last takedown from Heath in the 3rd round Kongo probably would have won the fight and would have gone on to face Nog for the HW title.

Now it looks like it will be Nog v.s Werdum. Can't say I'm very excited about this matchup.

Kongo is a kick boxer who has been lucky enough to fight other pure strikers with horrible wrestling and jiu jitsu. He will lose badly if he is matched up against any well rounded top heavy.