Congrats Dustin "The Diamond" Poirier!

Congrats on an exciting fight and first round submission finish over "TUF 12 winner Jonanthan Brookins.

We couldn't be happier for Dustin, who recently made the move down to train with us full time. At only 23 years old, I have no doubt he will get even better grinding alongside fighters like: Mike Brown, Bellator tournament winner Daniel Straus, Yves Edwards, Nik Lentz, top prospect Mirsad Bektic, NCAA champ Bubba Jenkins, Jorge Mavidal and the rest of the guys. Congrats again, and glad to see the hard work pay off!

American Top Team

pitbu11y - Fight was horrible. Another boring wrestler. Not to mention a sucker puncher. Phone Post

What? Phone Post

pitbu11y - Fight was horrible. Another boring wrestler. Not to mention a sucker puncher. Phone Post

U r rtarded Phone Post

Big things to come from Dustin!

I like both fighters so kinda bummed for Brookins but stoked to see what comes next for Dustin Phone Post

Very entertaining fight. Poirier has a great all around game.

I was thourghouly dissapointed by the lack of a diamond cutter finish.  Fuck, he didn't even try to pull out Snake Eyes.

ttt

Dustin has all the potential in the world. Big fan. Phone Post

biva -

Crack is one hell of a drug. Phone Post

He is confused with the Smith fight. Obviously just a casual follower if he cannot tell the difference in who is who.

Congrats Dustin! Phone Post

Glad to see the move paid off :) Phone Post

Yeah, awesome to see Dustin shake off his loss to TKZ with a convincing finish. Anyone know why he left Credeur's place for ATT? Just better facilities/more elite training partners? I'm curious, he really seemed to do well with Crazy Tim. Plus, I've always been a big fan of Tims.

Always fun to watch. Phone Post

hate to see brookins lose, but props to poirier. he didn't get overwhelmed by brookins strikes, got his bearings, and took over a very game opponent.

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - Yeah, awesome to see Dustin shake off his loss to TKZ with a convincing finish. Anyone know why he left Credeur's place for ATT? Just better facilities/more elite training partners? I'm curious, he really seemed to do well with Crazy Tim. Plus, I've always been a big fan of Tims.

On the MMA Hour, Dustin said he and Tim both agreed that it's best for his career to go somewhere with better training partners. It sounds like they're still really good friends.

Congrats!

Dustin is going to be something great in this sport. Phone Post

well he showed he could fight and win from adversity, he got caught admitidely early and showed a lot of character fighting through especialy after his last loss, he could easily have said 'here we go again' impressive!

bknumber1 -
biva -

Crack is one hell of a drug. Phone Post

He is confused with the Smith fight. Obviously just a casual follower if he cannot tell the difference in who is who.

Congrats Dustin! Phone Post

Most likely posted in the wrong thread Phone Post