Congrats Jeff Joslin!!

Hey Chris...whats up man!! Thanks for the props!! It was good meeting you!! Next year will sweep that division!! Also....Next time, don't turn it into an MMA fight...lol j/k!!

Oh, I didn't even know Jeff was going to the Arnold's. Congrats dude!!!

nice

congrats jeff!!!
i have one question.... i saw online pics of the arnolds, and it only showed 2 pics of jeff. one with a guy tryin an armbar, and the second pic, the same guy getting his arm raised by the ref, with jeff on the other side. did he fight in a different division also?
just curious since it says here he got golds in the brown belt and absolute brown division. kinda confused is all

Hey elven,

That match was an extra match for $500 cash again the winner of the winner of a different brown belt weight division. First 10 seconds of the match I made a dumb mistake and the guy took advatage and caught my arm. I was more worried about telling my wife I lost the $500 U.S :). I then fought in the open division later that day. That fight took place just after i won the middleweight division. Did you train with us if so, whats you name or email me at Jeff_Joslin@hotmail.com. Take care.

Jeff

ok that clears it all up, thanks jeff. yeah im Ron Mackay.
Trained a while back for a few years. hoping to get back once my wife stops working in the evening lol
once again congrats at the Arnolds's.
Ron

Impressive showing. Congrats.

Congrats Jeff for getting a lot of congratulations!

Big props to Portuguese for giving congrats on the congrats.

congrats!

Props to NL for giving congrats on the congrats on the congrats... sho nuff!