congrats royce on your victory?

i've read a lot of people saying that.

i thought it was a draw?

wtf?

It was a draw. but the thinking goes, if you're a Gracie than a draw is a win.

Some people live in la-la land.

"And don't forget.
If you maintain position and don't go for subs it is called "Lay and Pray".

But if you are a GRACIE, and maintain position and don't go for subs it is called "Secret Brazillian Technique".
"

You obviously haven´t seen the fight. The fight was a draw but everyone knows that Royce beat up Yoshida. People are congratulating royce for the beatdown...

Here´s what Royce had to say in an interview before the fight:

"PRIDE: Do you have any predictions for your match with Yoshida? How do you want to finish? Which round? What minute?

Royce Gracie: I want to make him bleed. I want to hurt him for being a liar."

I've been on here saying that I thought Royce's groin shots were intentional, but the fact is that Royce was dominant in that fight and if there were judges, it would have gone Royce's way. It wasn't a close fight by any means. I also don't think that the groin shot that hit had any bearing on the result, though only Yoshida knows for sure.

I'll agree that many Gracie fans live in la-la land, but calling that fight a win isn't out of the question. Calling the stoppage in the first fight questionable is also reasonable.

I look forward to a third fight.

Robin.

I've been on here saying that I thought Royce's groin shots were intentional, but the fact is that Royce was dominant in that fight and if there were judges, it would have gone Royce's way. It wasn't a close fight by any means. I also don't think that the groin shot that hit had any bearing on the result, though only Yoshida knows for sure.

I'll agree that many Gracie fans live in la-la land, but calling that fight a win isn't out of the question. Calling the stoppage in the first fight questionable is also reasonable.

I look forward to a third fight.

Robin.