Congrats Tito Ortiz, great hall of fame career

We were all pulling for you as the last of the old guard in MMA. THis sport would have been dead without you carrying it through the dark days that a lot of new fans never got to see.

It was only fitting that you went out against the younger version of you in 2011 and you fought your ass off, take no shame in that, we all get older.

Still hoping you go for broke for 15 minutes and that is all we ask.

Hate Tito or Love Tito, we wouldn't be here today without you.

Good luck!

agreed. and Tito, no matter what happens, go out on your shield. no excuses, just fight your ass off.

Titos going to fuck bader up Phone Post

I dislike Tito but I'm pulling for him yo get the win.

GO OLD GUYS!!!!!

swing for the fences Teets

I'm not a huge Tito fan but I recognize that he was a really good fighter and helped carry the UFC years ago. I don't dislike him either. I'm hoping he puts on a great showing and beats Bader by KO or GNP.

Good post. As ridiculous as Tito has been at times, the new comers and even old school guys don't quite show him the respect they should. He seemed to have peaked pretty early and fast but was very devestating the past. I hope he can pull off one last win and then fade into oblivia.

Go down swinging Tito! No Regrets!

Ice Cubes on Kiriks Nipples - We were all pulling for you as the last of the old guard in MMA. THis sport would have been dead without you carrying it through the dark days that a lot of new fans never got to see.

It was only fitting that you went out against the younger version of you in 2011 and you fought your ass off, take no shame in that, we all get older.

Still hoping you go for broke for 15 minutes and that is all we ask.

Hate Tito or Love Tito, we wouldn't be here today without you.

Good luck!

Great post.

Spot on about Bader being a younger version of Tito. Phone Post

I have been a huge Tito fan since the beginning and I hope he finds success tonight. He needs to land some quick elbows if he gets Bader down because he is not going to out wrestle or out box him. I would love to see a HOF guy leave the UFC with a win

War Tito. I still believe!

ttt.

Wtf they threw Tito/Bader as the 2nd fight of the night! What an insult, Wiman/Siver over them!

Time to do this Tito, you getting insulted already!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TITO TITO TITO!

TTT for Futa1

Ttt

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!

YouGeee - cant wait for you to get fired tonight , you havent finished a fighter not named shamrock in 10 years ..
how does that bag of dicks taste?