Congrats to Hendo but

He landed 3 shots to the back of the head of shogun. Good shot he landed out of the clinch though. Phone Post 3.0

fart noise Phone Post 3.0

Cutty McButts - *fart noise* Phone Post 3.0

He was out before that hater Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Turtling exposing only the back of your head is not intelligently defending yourself. I, it's pretty much up to the ref to stop the fight when a fighter defends like that.

f you want fighters to go for the finish you can not blame him for just expecting herb to stop it based off 1 punch. Phone Post 3.0

Blatant and deliberate. Guys know they can pretty much get away with that stuff, because referees won't DQ a guy who just floored his opponent with punches.

ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - Turtling exposing only the back of your head is not intelligently defending yourself. I, it's pretty much up to the ref to stop the fight when a fighter defends like that.

f you want fighters to go for the finish you can not blame him for just expecting herb to stop it based off 1 punch. Phone Post 3.0
I'm not upset with dan winning. I like Hendo, I just think landing 3 shots to the same spot should of been noticed. Phone Post 3.0

Henderson is not at fault, IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Josh_underground -
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - Turtling exposing only the back of your head is not intelligently defending yourself. I, it's pretty much up to the ref to stop the fight when a fighter defends like that.

I'm not upset with dan winning. I like Hendo, I just think landing 3 shots to the same spot should of been noticed. Phone Post 3.0
Like I've said on other threads.

The only thing you can argue here is that it was a late stoppage. Shogun was basically in a fetal position covering up his entire head besides that back of the head. That is not intelligently defending yourself. If anything can be picked apart in this stoppage, it's that shogun wasn't intelligently defending himself as soon as he hit the ground. So again if anything it was late. Phone Post 3.0

Fight was over regardless Phone Post

ChaosOverkill - 

You keep posting this pic in threads... but not commenting on it.

This picture only enforces the fact that the shots were illegal. Hendos shots landed on the spot in that pic where the who boxes intersect... right in the top centre of the bottom, box and smack in the middle of shoguns head.