Conor allegedly punched a famous DJ in Rome

This is his career now, trying to beat up famous, non fighters.

2 Likes

Short guy shit

3 Likes

Word is Conor only had one drink.

3 Likes

I’m not condoning it but I expect nothing less from a guy who comes from a place where punching people is normal. Learnt behaviour. People forget this. What do you expect when you put together a lippy overconfident DJ fag (allegedly) and a fighter from the working class of Ireland?

Conor is never going to change, he needs to stay away from these celebrity events, it’s not his people.

7 Likes

Not sure if real, but its going around.

3 Likes

in

Now he’s fucked with the Cosa Nostra.

2 Likes

Stop being a pussy and looking for money. You got punched in the face deal with it.

2 Likes

I would like to get punched by Conor, he can afford to pay, and I have room in my bank account for a little extra cash.

9 Likes

If this is true congratulations to the DJ on his retirement.

2 Likes

If he survives and makes a full recovery.

5 Likes

Those rape allegations don’t seem so far fetched now huh? I thoroughly enjoy watching this clown self destruct. He’ll never win another fight inside the UFC Octagon.

3 Likes

The undefeated GOAT Conor McZelenoff gets another win.

6 Likes

Its not hard to ban conor from entering partties, he is 5’5feet tall, he wont even be able to hit any bouncer, and celebrities dont give a single fuk about conor

I think a lot of fans would like to see a Dennis Siver rematch.

2 Likes

Hard to be conor’s fan

1 Like

Conor is a dick. I was never a fan of his.

6 Likes

Jose Aldo is one of my all time favorite fighters, and I thought he was going to be the one to end the hype. Conor beat Aldo and I was like ok, he won, I give him that respect, I will give him a chance. HIs fight vs Eddie Alvarez was exciting. Everything else has been stupid. Loved watching Poirier 2 and 3 fights.

He had a great story coming up, not sure if the fame got to him, or this is who he always was, but I’d be content to never hear about him again. He’s done as a serious top fighter, but I’m sure he will get another title shot at some point.

8 Likes

Yeah I agree…first combat athlete I thought of in relation to his actions. We’ve seen he shows times where he can be very introspective and seems to understand he fucked up but then he can’t seem to control himself when presented other chances…also now that everyone saw what he did to MGK and what it did for his career, being talked about by everyone in the media ffs they talked about it on the view or something even or one of those type talk shows but he’s got to keep in mind anyone looking to be famous will be trying to get their own Ferrari yacht too.

2 Likes

Conor has bodyguards? LOL

1 Like